Things that should(n't) be in Episode III

Guest Scathane

Guest Scathane
Are you sure that you downloaded "Skywalker joke software v.1.45"?

You seem to need it.

No, I didn't but you're telling me that you did?! 8O No kidding, now I understand why your jokes aren't funny! Whoever told you that Skywalker was funny? I mean, his Sabersoft-series and LS-Office (containing Bored, X-cel, SaberPoint, Praxess and Outwalk) were a great hit, but the Joke-series?! C-O-M-E O-N!!! 8O:?

Just joking Scath :P
See, there you go again! Maybe you should switch to SoloSoft Inc. for your humor-modules... :twisted:

Skywalker joke software v.1.45!!!, sjeez!!!

Our little droid was a fan of Wookiees, he used to say he wanted to be as tall as Chewbacca. Now he's over that phase and has taken a particular interest in Solo as his Verbobrain thinks that it's the only way for him to find a nice Princess, so he has decided to emulate him with his Jokemodule.

Back to topic, about Thrawn's points; Anakin knows that Padme is pregnant. And Padme will die. But I do not think that he knows of the twins's birth, he will be most likely made to believe that she died before giving birth, (another reason to turn his anger at Obi-Wan?)

As for his memory wipe, his situation should be similar to SOCL's. A violent crash (during the battle obviously) and he forgets about most of his life. (Perhaps he forgets how much of a stupid teenager he was, and becomes obsessed in becoming a really evil guy).

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
Our little droid was a fan of Wookiees, he used to say he wanted to be as tall as Chewbacca. Now he's over that phase and has taken a particular interest in Solo as his Verbobrain thinks that it's the only way for him to find a nice Princess, so he has decided to emulate him with his Jokemodule.
Well, well, well... if it finally isn't some retort by Trej, misguided, though it may be... They were actually Twi'leks... Trej keeps mixing them up with his deranged Vong-brain for Wookiees. By the way, Trej? How's your princess coming along? :twisted:

Back to topic, about Thrawn's points; Anakin knows that Padme is pregnant. And Padme will die. But I do not think that he knows of the twins's birth, he will be most likely made to believe that she died before giving birth, (another reason to turn his anger at Obi-Wan?)
Is this all fact or rather fan conjecture? :roll:

As for his memory wipe, his situation should be similar to SOCL's.
This may be a matter not to joke around with Trej! I'm not kidding here...

A violent crash (during the battle obviously) and he forgets about most of his life. (Perhaps he forgets how much of a stupid teenager he was, and becomes obsessed in becoming a really evil guy).
Again, fact or conjecture? :roll:

I can't help thinking that he will be angry at Obi-Wan for some other reason. Maybe it happens after his memory wipe and Palpatine oders him to kill Obi.

As for his memory wipe, his situation should be similar to SOCL's.

I believe this is perhaps a fact to discuss via PM but... What happened to SOCL?

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Is this all fact or rather fan conjecture? :roll:

Fact, read about it in the Just the Facts Section from TF.N

This may be a matter not to joke around with Trej! I'm not kidding here...

Sorry, but the situation is remarkably similar. A severe post traumatic injury, that triggered an amnesia, especially relating to the people closer to him.

Vader will remember about Threepio as he represents adistant shimmer of happier times (much like SOCL remembers about us), and definitely about Kenobi. But after the battle over the lava pit, the dark Side will consume him almost entirely, so I'd theoretize that memories of Padme/her pregnancy would be pushed to the back of his mind and forgotten (even if they are stronger feelings). Until he meets Luke, and learns about Leia.

And yes it was an accident, a snowboarding accident IIRC.

Again, fact or conjecture? :roll:

Conjecture, but even if I were the Dark Lord, I'd be ahamed of the whiny teenager I had been.

Imagine what would happen if "Hidden Holos from Vader during his teenage years" started to appear on the Holonet...

INTERIOR STAR DESTROYER - BRIDGE:

PIETT: Hey Veers, come on check out this Imperial Celebrity Paparazzi site, they save have some secret Vader holo.

VEERS: You think this is safe?

PIETT: Yeah, I smuggled an ysalamiri on board. Look at this "Vader as an insolent brat."

Piett clicks on the file and SITHSOFT Media Player opens and plays the holo. "I couldn't find a speeder I liked"... "It's Obi-Wan's fault he's holding me back"... "I don't like sand, it is coarse."

PIETT: Vader was like this?

VEERS(shocked): Ugh, incredible. And we serve a guy that didn't like sand??? But the girl was hot. Who was she?

PIETT (reads): Padme Amidala from Naboo. You think they might be more girls like her on what-its-name Naboo?

VEERS: I say we take our ysalamiri and geo and check it out, after that holo I don't fear Vader as much. If tries to stop us, we'll toss a few kilos of sand in his direction and remind him that Obi-Wan is still holding him back.

Scared of sand you say...

Vader enters a holo hiring club.

VADER: Have you got the Fleasheaters of Mantoine?

OWNER: No Sir but we have just received Sand Throwers III

VADER: Okay I will take that.

The Owner fetchs the holo.

VADER: Is it any good?

OWNER: Scary. The scene where they do a geographical visit on tatoine... ***the owner shivers***

VADER: Gulp

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Scathane
Imagine what would happen if "Hidden Holos from Vader during his teenage years" started to appear on the Holonet...

INTERIOR STAR DESTROYER - BRIDGE:

PIETT: Hey Veers, come on check out this Imperial Celebrity Paparazzi site, they save have some secret Vader holo.

VEERS: You think this is safe?

PIETT: Yeah, I smuggled an ysalamiri on board. Look at this "Vader as an insolent brat."

Piett clicks on the file and SITHSOFT Media Player opens and plays the holo. "I couldn't find a speeder I liked"... "It's Obi-Wan's fault he's holding me back"... "I don't like sand, it is coarse."

PIETT: Vader was like this?

VEERS(shocked): Ugh, incredible. And we serve a guy that didn't like sand??? But the girl was hot. Who was she?

PIETT (reads): Padme Amidala from Naboo. You think they might be more girls like her on what-its-name Naboo?

VEERS: I say we take our ysalamiri and geo and check it out, after that holo I don't fear Vader as much. If tries to stop us, we'll toss a few kilos of sand in his direction and remind him that Obi-Wan is still holding him back.

Yup, it's their own version of The Star Wars Kid! :lol: