Why no Ma'w'shiye? :edit: And other importent ones ACKBAR!

Canno

why is there no Ma'w'shie card in the rebellion section of the card downloads?!

I hate to say it, but it looks like the

system you're searching for doesn't exist.

That's impossible... perhaps the archives are

incomplete.

The archives are comprehensive and totally

secure, my young Jedi. One thing you may be absolutely sure

of - if an item does not appear in our records, it does not

exist!]

Heh... ya right..... will see about that!

So... ya I'm wondering why these saposedly complet recods are not.... and will OBI-WAN be right this time? :P

Edited by Canno

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

8O I never noticed that before! Why am I not in the cards section?!?!? :evil: I find this very insulting! :evil: Am I not good enough for the card section :?:

Sorry just had to rant :roll: but seriously, why is Ma'w'shiye missing? And how many others are missing as well?

And I agree with Canno. If these are complete records, then how can characters be missing?

8O I never noticed that before! Why am I not in the cards section?!?!? :evil: I find this very insulting! :evil: Am I not good enough for the card section :?:

why is Ma'w'shiye missing? And how many others are missing as well?

Hmmm yes I wonder why they have not put your portret up with the rest yet

mawshiye? your picture must be taken! :roll:

Ithink that mawshiye is the only one missing.... at least from the charactor group.

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

Ithink that mawshiye is the only one missing.... at least from the charactor group.

:!: Well that seems to not be exactly true now that I checked there are a totel of 3 missing charactors from the cards area!

I know that for sure and I think I know what ones are missing.... mawshiye as you allready know and Borsk Fey'lya and!....... 8O ACKBAR yes ACKBAR!

is not there ether :!:

:idea: We must all look to complet these records and sherch the ships as well! So I suggest that all people here who still have some of the original cards left (Unlike me... :cry: ) must submit they to complet our great acives!

no I am pretty sure that there are three missing not two I counted them just to be sure and ther were only 57 out of 60.

There may be a borsk in the EU area but he is not in the rebellion one.

:!: Missing cards... 1)Ma'w'shiye 2)Ackbar 3)borsk feylea

ack cant spel theses darn names right oh well :roll:

I'm curious why no one has made a Ma'w'shiye with a different picture. Where is he from anyhow?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

There were a lot of people missing that could (and should) have been in the game. Boba Fett rather than Gariant, Xizor rather than Bin Essada, Isarrd rather than Shenir Rix, Fel rather than Orlok (does any one actually use that guy? he's just creapy looking). I'd name some for the rebels, but I don't know many of thier people... oh, and Mara Jade in place of Labansat, Mendoo and/or Guaridan. For an being an alien myself, I have a tendancy to retire all of those loosers...

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest Scathane
There were a lot of people missing that could (and should) have been in the game. Boba Fett rather than Gariant, Xizor rather than Bin Essada, Isarrd rather than Shenir Rix, Fel rather than Orlok (does any one actually use that guy? he's just creapy looking). I'd name some for the rebels, but I don't know many of thier people... oh, and Mara Jade in place of Labansat, Mendoo and/or Guaridan. For an being an alien myself, I have a tendancy to retire all of those loosers...
But, thanks to all the fabulous work being done here @ SWR, you can happily go about a game of Rebellion with all of your favorite characters! :mrgreen: