Come play on Gamespy now

SymbuCanon

I think most people here only play Rebellion part-time, and using the single player campeign when they do. Playing on-line tends to be hecktic as most players prefer to end it quickley. I enjoy a drawn-out game that would take too long to play on the net.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• 1 month later...

The thing is since the community of Rebellion players is so small , we need to agree on one server so people can get a game. People say use IRC or MSN or Kali and I said Gamespy....

Out of all these Gamespy is the best one, IMO. They are a GAME server and are setup for searching thier entire online community for anyone who has the game when you log on. They have private and public chat, friends lists and game lobby already setup.

People just have to get to know about it for it to become popular. Look... right now its Saturday evening, the SWRebellion.com home page says that around 30 people are browsing this rebellion site. I am sure at least half of them would want a game.

So lets make Game Spy our new online gaming center and have this site's administrator send out an e-mail to the 3000+ members to let them know about it. We could probably revive the game for some time.

http://www.gamespyarcade.com/games/

You know you've been here a couple months longer then I have and I've posted more than you.
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40