Any Re-Encators?

:| I'm sorry, what? :|

Lieutenant SOCL of the Hoth Snowboarding Regiment?

8O Dude, that's wrong...but HILLARIOUS!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: I tip my helmet to you, it was low but funny blow. :lol::?

How much are you going to pay for your suit SOCL?
It depends on whether I make it myself or purchase it. Most sites only give you tips on how to make a costume (some better than others); this is one of the few sites that sells them fully made and they're pretty good (the best I've found so far).

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...
I mentioned some posts back that I participated in a shoot for a documentary for the History Channel. Well, today I got a phone call from the show's producer in Knoxville (Tennessee, USA) telling me that the show--called Criminal History--will air next on 15 April at 12PM and 6PM Eastern Standard Time. The History Channel website's TV schedule shows this, but the Criminal History website says it airs next tomorrow at 11PM EST...this seems to be incorrect since the documentary's producer herself knew nothing of this (additionally, the channel-schedule guide for my DirectTV shows something different airing). Even so, I'll hope as many as you that can will tune in to see it! You may even get a glimpse of me! I play a Praetorian Guard, a Vigile (fireman), and two different gladiators (a short one with a brass helmet and one with a net & trident). You'll be able to indentify me by my Roman-style beard, short stature, short hair, and all around not-handsomness! :D Be sure to tune in and watch for me! :D