Screen Shots

I know that to take a screen shot you press print screen and then paste the image in a photo program, but why are my screen shots always a mass of black and a few light coloured details?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

This has been the case for both systems I've played Rebellion on, the first system being a Compaq 166MHz. Does any one else have this problem as well?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I've since solved the prooblem by downloading a 3rd problem screenshot program. Just consider this topic closed until one of the moderators can do so officially.