Music Directory

Prometheus2k

• 3 months later...
Ah seems to be the same case for me too, what is actually in the swmusic folder a .big file or other types of data files??? G_A_P could you post a screen of your warlords dir pointing to the swmusic folder with that open using windows explorer please it could shead some light on the subject. Thanks in advance.
No Archibald you cannot fly me home! Especially because that which you are sitting in is a tin foil covered, card board box.

with the latest folder everythin is pretty much extracted into the data folder. The music sounds etc are placed in the music.big file. Problem is i too have pas musique (thats frech btw), except in the menu. Evil i tried using sigma extractor to take the music files out and sort them out. Problem is the extractor doesnt seem to like the music.big file.

Is that message on the download page refering to this release (the one about the music pack)

Jacen Solo: "What happened to the war?"

Pellaeon: "It went away."