tournament take 2

darth_ramoth

hey all, due to pc probs and other things going on in my life, i havent been active much during the last year. but now things have settled down a bit and i have a new pc i have decided to relaunch the idea of holding a tournamnet.

If anyone is interested in taking part just pm me. I havent decided on a start date but i will start accepting entries now. i will start it after rules and guidelines have been decided on.

Also if someone would like to help me out with the tournament feel free to stick hand up. One job is to hold onto a copy of the draw and entries incase of my pc crashes and also to act as a judge or to answer any questions if im away

im looking forward to receiving your entries.

darth_ramoth

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Hiya Darth. I am Head Administrator of the new Rebellion Ladder thru My League and Case's Ladder and currently we have 59 people who have joined the ladder. If you'd like I can send out a newsletter to all members of the Rebellion Ladder informing them of the tournament when you have the details ironed out. Also thru this ladder there is a link to create a tournament. If you'd like you can use this as a way to get everyone signed up. If your interested I could appoint you has an assistant administrator. I believe this would give you a localized place to set your tourney up and get everything centralized. Let me know what you'd like to do. Also if you haven't joined do so and let's get some games going. I have a list of names and MSN screennames listed on the Multiplayer Cantina of others looking for games. If you need a link to these they are listed below.

http://www.myleague.com/swrebellion1

http://webpages.charter.net/multiplayer/namelist.html

Play For Fun......Play To Win......Play With Honor