Couple questions about the Reloaded TC

captain_brandei

Ok, I just have to ask, because I'm not finding any good general discussion of it:

Just what is the plan on the Reloaded TC? What are the goals so far as style, in-game time period, etc? Can somebody give me a quick "project overview"?

"I...I don't believe it!"

"THAT is why you fail."

Hello Brandei!

The TC will take place in the Thrawn trilogy, mostly with it's ships and characters. All graphics will be changed among with all ship models and sounds. So about the style, let me say, better as original :wink: I'm responsible for the graphical/visual part.

Mainly, the TC is a secret project, but as we are getting closer to finish it, we will support all Rebellion fans with some news and answers on this...

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Welcome Brandei, to SWR, I hope you found your answer at the stickied topic above, and enjoy your stay! :D