What do you all think of my very first novel?

Guest Admiral_Antilles

You like my idea?  

10 members have voted

1. 1. You like my idea?

• It's a superb idea, cannot wait to see the finished product!
    • It was okay, but I think you are going to have to make it batter if you want me to read more.
    • It was terrible! Stop now!

Do I hear the possibility of a competitor in the Novel business. Unfortunately with this what if all bets say that Leia and most of the rebelion are now pieces of debris circling Yavin.

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Thank you for the kind words, to answewr your question Stellar, I have come up with a new way the Battle of Yavin ends, that will make sense. I am usre you know, that writing a novel is not easy, and this is only my first. However, I believe you will enjopy it when you read it. :wink:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Yes, very soon. I am currently doing text for Reloaded, this, and 60 Standard Minutes. So it's taking a bit longer than expected. :x

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Now, you misread my post. I said the novel would take place from right before the Battle of Yavin up until right before the Battle of Endor. Howver, you do pose a most interesting concept. :)

Guest JediIgor

Hmm, I wonder where this is going?

By the way, I'm afraid Dark Horse got to this idea first with their Star Wars Infinities series of comics :).