Rebellion: Reloaded

Jahled

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jahled, I'm still trying to find my mike. It used to be attached to my computer. But I'm afraid that that was before I moved... :oops:

I'll make use of my best friend's laptop if I have to. Speaking of which, his wife does voiceover work for money. What kind of a female role are you talking about? If it is on the order of one or two lines I'm sure I could talk her into doing it. Well maybe he could. :wink:

Put an overpowered Solar Ionization Reactor in between two cheap-ass engines and a couple of laser cannon, put a chair with a rudimentary flight control and targeting computer on top, and surround the (unpressurized!) pilot with enough armor plate so he doesn't fry in a tenth of a second... riiiiiiiiight

Jahled, I'm still trying to find my mike. It used to be attached to my computer. But I'm afraid that that was before I moved... :oops:

I'll make use of my best friend's laptop if I have to. Speaking of which, his wife does voiceover work for money. What kind of a female role are you talking about? If it is on the order of one or two lines I'm sure I could talk her into doing it. Well maybe he could. :wink:

Cool! When I get home i'll resubmit to you Brandei. Teukros do you want to pm with your email address, or just email me...?

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I have a mic. its hooked up to my comp. And it works, ive hooked it up into my older comp. But on this comp, no mics work. Im working on fixing that though.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

You lot are bloody hopless! my recordings here are from a mic that cost me five quid! That's what two US dollers! Sort your lives out fellas cause i'm very rapidly loosing interest in what's not going down here that should have the simplest of tasks for Reloaded. This is pathetic. As per normal, loads of hands raised and only one file we've got, other than my own. (Dude, i'm contacting Evaders right now btw to get you in on the member's section!...you know who you are, and thank you for soldiering out sound problems!)

I'M NOT GOING TO EVERY BLOODY SOUND FILE ON MY OWN!

This is a pathetic situation. Get with it lads. I had assumed speaking a couple of lines would be much easier than the Photoshoping we've been upto!

Me is miffed and pissed off. :evil:

Two questions, while I'm finishing these up:

1) For the fighter goups, I've run the sound through a distortion effect that has them soundin like they're coming over a fighter's com unit (for whatever reason, it seems that cap ships can communicate normally, but fighters always sound like they're using a WWI shortwave). Continue to do so, or take them back out? If it's a matter of continuity, you can send me the other fighter goups, and I can make them match what I've done with these.

2) You sent the list of which ones you wanted me to do, but not my wife? Should I just pick a Rebel fghter group?

"I...I don't believe it!"

"THAT is why you fail."

Two questions, while I'm finishing these up:

1) For the fighter goups, I've run the sound through a distortion effect that has them soundin like they're coming over a fighter's com unit (for whatever reason, it seems that cap ships can communicate normally, but fighters always sound like they're using a WWI shortwave). Continue to do so, or take them back out? If it's a matter of continuity, you can send me the other fighter goups, and I can make them match what I've done with these.

2) You sent the list of which ones you wanted me to do, but not my wife? Should I just pick a Rebel fghter group?

:arrow: Err...ummm... Point one sounds fantastic; as long as they're clear and audible! Let me get in the fighter groups first then can route your way.

:arrow: Your wife...For the time being Alliance Taskforce...one needs doing. I'll have a look a the scripts tonight when I get in from my day about 1800 hrs gmt and assemble some misc tactical officer announcements for both of you guys as well... :)

Right, well a big thank you to those who've done their lines and forwarded them to me...they are now trickling in, so a big well done!

However, there are those of you out there who are failing in their responsibilities *points like Imperial Advisor Droid/sounds metallic*

Sort your lives out lads! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Beside sorting out my life I sorted out my computer stuff. I found my mic! I hope to do the recording tomorrow (I have an infection that also affected my mouth and thereby my ability to speak... silly children-sickness :roll: ).

I presume that I still have the same script as you sent me by mail? And in what audio format do you want it? wav, mp3, other?

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

Excellent!

Ok, getting results now. Thank you Tk, Darth_Remoth, and Fishface! I shall be applying myself to this side of things over the weekend. (Real life has been a right headache at the moment)

Mask; our crap internet connections are about to collide. :wink:

Newsflash!

**Striding through the steam of the landed Lambader shuttle, Darth_jahled walks up to a startled looking Jerjerrod.**

'This is an unexpected honor m'lord,' the Imperial officer stutters.

'You can dispense with the grovelling, commander, I am here to put this project back on schedule!'

'I need more men.' Whispers Jerjerrod.

'Then perhaps you can tell that to my cat when he arrives.'

'Zoot's comming here?'

'Yes he is, and he is most displeased with the cureent lack of progress.'

'Bloody hell! We shall rush around like lunitics!'

'I hope so commander for your sake. My cat is a psochotic psychopath, and defines fiendish evil and wickedness to dreadfull levels.'

As things stand:

New Republic Tactical Wave files

Taskforce One:

Taskforce Two: Darth_Remoth

Taskforce Three:

Taskforce Four:

Taskforce Five: Mad78

Taskforce Six: Jahled

Taskforce Seven:

Taskforce Eight:

Red Group:

Blue Group: Darth_Remoth

Green Group: Mad78

Gold Group: Jahled

Tactical Officer:

Imperial Tactical Wave Files:

Taskforce One:

Taskforce Two: Jahled

Taskforce Three:

Taskforce Four: Darth_Remoth

Taskforce Five:

Taskforce Six: Mad78

Taskforce Seven:

Taskforce Eight: Tk421

Red Group:

Blue Group: Mad78

Green Group:

Tactical Officer:

Eclipse Tactical Officer:

These are the wave files we've had in that are are going to be used for the mod when released to the Star Wars community. The contributor's have been subsequently given access to the secret member's area in reward for their efforts. A big thank you again!

This should be looking somewhat more complete, but I still haven't had in the files from Captain_Brandei or Teukros. Admiral Antilles is excused because his PC is shagged. Admirla Fishface is getting his lines today.

Still got blanks. Anyone?

Swift unusual Saturday update:

As things stand:

New Republic Tactical Wave files

Taskforce One:

Taskforce Two: Darth_Remoth

Taskforce Three: TK421

Taskforce Four:

Taskforce Five: Mad78

Taskforce Six: Jahled

Taskforce Seven:

Taskforce Eight:

Red Group:

Blue Group: Darth_Remoth

Green Group: Mad78

Tactical Officer:

Imperial Tactical Wave Files:

Taskforce One:

Taskforce Two: Jahled

Taskforce Three:

Taskforce Four: Darth_Remoth

Taskforce Five:

Taskforce Six: Mad78

Taskforce Seven:

Taskforce Eight: Tk421

Red Group: TK421

Blue Group: Mad78

Green Group:

Tactical Officer:

Eclipse Tactical Officer:

Respect TK421! :)

Woo yay! indeed dude!

Oh lord, no!

I was expecting an interrogation droid!

Not Zoot!

Noooo.....

(I'm finding that the second semester of Nursing School is twice as hard as the first. I wonder if the third semester will be three times as hard? But I've got my mike hooked up and I downloaded an Audio tool called "Audacity" that might prove useful for my sound samples. I will try to make some progress tonight and hopefully will have everything done in a week.)

Put an overpowered Solar Ionization Reactor in between two cheap-ass engines and a couple of laser cannon, put a chair with a rudimentary flight control and targeting computer on top, and surround the (unpressurized!) pilot with enough armor plate so he doesn't fry in a tenth of a second... riiiiiiiiight

--sprints past Scathane taking long gapping strides, slightly twists at the waist towards Scathane and points down the corridor towards a small shiny black Interrogation droid armed with only a extremely long fluffy feather--

"that Interrogation droid"

--quickly dissapears around the corner--

sorry i couldnt resist this post :D

Darth_Ramoth

Strike me down with all of your hatred, and your journey to the dark side will be complete

Guest Scathane

---With a little whirr and some bleeps and other sounds astromechs usually seem to make for no particular reason, a compartment opened up in the little astromech's armored plating to reveal a small, shiny barrel of a gun. The interrogation droid laughed maniacally at the sight of the astromech in front of him. Kazoom! one single laser bolt erupted from the tiny barrel and left the interrogation droid smoking. It laughed no more... Turning around, the astomech whizzed: "Bleep-toot weepeep ble-blebloop"*---

*transcript: An interrogation droid... Sjeez!