If i wanted to play as pirates....

BadSamaritan

what side should i get rid of, and what cards should i put in? Im tired of the imp vs. rebel thing, so i want to try something different.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

I would think that removing the rebels and replacing them with a pirate organization would be most effective. You could replace both sides if you wanted to and pretend there was no Galactic Civil War.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

You could imagine that you weren't controlling the planets you "capture" but managing the black markets there. There is a whole bunch of htings you could do.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The biggest problem i am coming across is what ships to use, what chars to insert, and so forth.

Also, i cant really use shipyards that much, since pirates capture most vessels they use. If only this game had a surrender option.....

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Just make it so that the pirates are "funding" the shipyards and that the are illegaly purchaising illegal vessels. The ships you use should be older, cobbled together ships, fighters should be obscure or patch-work. Look to X-Wing Alliance for ships. Characters will be a challenge, but when in need, make something up.

• 2 weeks later...
Well, im thinking of using uglies for starfighters. And i can use some of the smaller imperial and rebel ships without a problem. Corvettes, Gunships, bulk cruisers, tha smaller transports, carrack cruisers, nebulon B frigates, and the bulk freightor are perfectly usable. Possibly even the dreadnaught. But the bigger ships would be off limits, for the most part. Although there are a few pirqate groups out there with Star Destroyers.

removed from the game. Im not going to let that thing into the game for any reason.