Awesome Free games

bobandrubert

:arrow: One small problem my internet connection is to slow :(

:arrow: Nice games ! I wasn't expecting such good graphics 8O:)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I wouldn't touch AA with a ten foot lightsaber. It's nothing but propaganda, and a subversive recruitment tool.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Its uses are not restricted to recruiting, it glorifies combat that the US Army is currently engaged in. It's a sort of "War Support" tool. Note that most of the maps are set in a middle-eastern setting. I'll not deny that there is some entertainment value in the game, but the US Government probably monitors the servers and send e-mails to those that do well to join up. Plus, because it is free, you don't know what they may be putting on your system. With some of the bills that have been passed relating to Homeland Security, they've got a lot of leverage on such things. I'll stick to Doom 3 and blasting hell-spawned deamons, and stay away from shooting digital Arabs.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I have read lots of bad tings about AA and if I remember well their one point were if you click you are directly redirected towards the recruiting site for the rmy. But I must say the other game seems quite good. pity I pc ain't powerful anought.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

Every one will soon be having that problem, Mad. I had to buy more RAM to play Doom 3 with nice graphics. 512 just wasn't enough. Might be time to buy a 64-bit processor...

I have read lots of bad tings about AA and if I remember well their one point were if you click you are directly redirected towards the recruiting site for the rmy. But I must say the other game seems quite good. pity I pc ain't powerful anought.
Where did you here that? the only place that would happen is if you click on the logo and it askes you if you want to go there. Plues it is not a recrution site it is the homepage. 1 last thing if you don't have anyony thing nice to say don't say it at all all.
But I must say the other game seems quite good. pity I pc ain't powerful anought.

To play Shattered Galaxy, your computer system must meet the following requirements:

Minimum:

- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, or XP

- Intel Pentium II 433MHz or higher

- 64 MB RAM

- 28.8 Modem Internet Connection

- 16 MB Video RAM, 16-bit color

- 300 MB free hard disk space

- Direct-X and compatible sound card

Recommended:

- Windows 95, 98, NT, 2000, ME, or XP

- Intel Pentium Celeron 700 MHz or higher

- 128 MB RAM recommended

- Broadband connection

- 32 MB video RAM recommended

- 450 MB free hard disk space

If your system meets or exceeds these requirements, then you’re ready to play Shattered Galaxy.

I don't want to be rude but if it doesn't meet these requirment then it is time to get a new comp.

To run Doom 3 smoothly I had to double my RAM from 512 to 1 GB. With out that extra RAM, I had to run the game at 800 x 600 without shadows. And that's with a Radeon 9800 pro.

1 last thing if you don't have anyony thing nice to say don't say it at all all.

Sorry :oops: Ididn't mean to offence you

To run Doom 3 smoothly I had to double my RAM from 512 to 1 GB. With out that extra RAM, I had to run the game at 800 x 600 without shadows. And that's with a Radeon 9800 pro

I think i am going to get a Radeon in the end. It seems to be the best i can get without selling all my possesion. And I also think i shall invest a little extra in getting 1Go of RAM. So I am sure i will hold on for a while.

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

1 last thing if you don't have anyony thing nice to say don't say it at all all.

That in and of its self is nothing nice. Mad and my self are only providing one side of the perspective puzzle. Perhaps a better tactic for you would be to provide the highlights of the game, and why you like, as well as counter-arguments to the cons we've provided.

No mean to insult, but that particular saying is one I despise as it foments hypocrisy and what not. If you don't have anything nice to say, say it so that you can discuss about it with smart valid arguments.

In my opinion that particular kind of commentaries are rather immature.

If you do not agree with what GA or Mad have stated, try discussing with them why you think the game is so "AWSOME" by providing, as GA says, another perspective on this.

Again, I have no intention to insult.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif