Warlords PR Departament

Cain

:arrow: Ok this is just an ideea.... but what if we promote the Warlords mod on known forums by all SWR members.

:arrow: I know many dudes know the mod even in my country Romania but some of them have no clue about it.... and nobody posts topics about Warlords..... it looks more like a secret. Many more people know the mod but have not try it yet or are to sceptic.....so you all could do as I did here :

http://www.scifi-meshes.com/forums/showthread.php?t=17343

:arrow: EvilleJedi if it is a bad ideea let me know I know you have to replay on many forums .....btw how many ?!

:arrow: Also when I can see some fresh news about the Warlords Game ......I prefer to name the mod a game since is better than H2....he,he,he Homeworld 2 a mod for Warlords :wink: sounds nice :idea:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Well not only me should do PR you to guys ! ....anyway me and my crapy enghlish can't go on any forum. But for God sake I will love to see the face of some manager from Lucas Games when he see the mod pics. :twisted:

:arrow: You all have acces on local forums and stuff just post some pics and mention that it is a great mod on SWR :wink:

:arrow: Hey I think we need a god promotional Warlords Background wallpaper like this old one ?!? (this is not warlords but we can make one similar)

http://www.swrebellion.com/hosted/cain/images/Remnant.Background

Putting some wallpapers around should be okay, and shouldn't be that hard. Most of the screenshots in eville's page are already 1024x768, which is the most common resolution these days. Just put the Warlords logo in one corner and the url of eville's site.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

• SWR Staff - Executive

I actually told theforce.net to not comment about it until I contacted them again simply so I have fewer people complaining about this or that not being done. It's okay to post on other message boards, however one request if you do, make sure you put a link to the thread in this thread for each one, in fact maintain an index of threads in the first post, that way its easily accessable. make sure in your posts you include the website address.

for some of the larger threads like starwars.com and theforce.net, let me post there. Primarily because I want to post specific information when I get a stable version.

for some of the larger threads like starwars.com and theforce.net, let me post there. Primarily because I want to post specific information when I get a stable version.

:arrow: I think links to the SWR HW2W Forums should be fine ...the main problem that I have experianced is that the download link is down...actualy all of them old and new. It was kind of funny in my country to see them where they were starting to look for the mod ...mirrors and the rest of warez or something. I just had to slow them down :)

:arrow: I have the news on two forums now and I was quite strange that the scifi-meshes dudes didn't have the thread until then...they are 3D builders..ohhh well.

:arrow: Anyway bobandrubert nice job...but try to go with the stuff since you get better feedback. Also what is the latest new about Homeworld and somewone should put here all the Links for HW2W topics on distan't forums so EvilleJedi can see them ...here is the one from Romania also...to bad that is in roumanian but if you post in english they will understand :

http://www.level.ro/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=18725

PS...also the main ideea is to promote Warlords and get them to SWR :)....btw any projects for a Warlords II ?!

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=1&t=005687#000004

:arrow: Nice job !

:arrow: I think we are a sort of Forum vampires ...we like very much the peoples shock and WOW when they see the TC pics :)

:arrow: Congrats again EvilleJedi !