Replacing Major Characters and Keeping the Special Abilites

blytzd

When replacing say Han, does that new card retain the Millenium Falcon ability that Han has?

If I replace Vader or Palpatine or any other recruiter will the new card have the recruitment ability

The abilities don't get lost, cause they are coded in the game code, changing the Cards only changes stats, and pictures.

The Han Slot, will always have the hyperspeed bonus, and major chars will always be able to recruit.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well if you say replace the mon mothma card with a new one the empire will now need to cap the person that you replaced it with.

Simply put its the card slot that has the special things like the Millenium Falcon effect. :wink:

so if you switch luke and the emporer the emperor will go to dagoba and the rebs will have to capture luke you get the idea :idea:

-----------------------------------------------EDIT------------------------------------

Hmm. mybe I should spend more time typeing then thinking up useless whys of explaining things to people.

then I might not be in second :wink:

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-