have a question about topics.

NIIIC

Question

9 answers to this question

:arrow: Yes if nobody posts in it or if you don't edit it to many times ...usualy works.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Thank you, but I didn’t really want to close it yet, but I understand if you prefer to close it now, it was getting a bit risky, but that made it interesting. So maybe if you have the time could you open it back if you don't see any problem in it? But I will remember you and count on you to close it when it is needed. Thanks you.

:arrow: NIIIC you closed the 9/11 thread ....ohhh well I was going for a similar speach as your own in the closing argument. But belive me more brains in a president is usualy better. Edited by Cain

:arrow: grrrrr I stilll wanted to debate there ....since anyway is all over the TV this debate.