Post-NJO

Trejiuvanat

As has been mentioned before, he should be about 5 or six, meaning he will be fully capable of having an active role. Jacen and Jania were only aound 8 years old during the correlian crisis, and little anakin was about 6, and he managed to play a part in that series.
I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Speaking of Jacen and Jaina, I wonder where their paths will take them? I would probably say that we will see more development between Jaina and Jag, but as for Jacen I am not really sure. Thoughts? Edited by Admiral_Antilles

I don't know, but I guess he won't have a too important role, he'll be about seven or eight at the time.

As long as he doesn't become the target of an evil plot to kidnap him. (We've had had enough kidnapping with the Solo kids)

I heard somewhere that Tahiri will be a main character in the series, does it imply that we'll be seeing more of Zonama or at least some Vong?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

You know the vong will play a role in the new series, be it a large or small one.

Maybe some of them will recieve the ability to use the force once again?

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Denning said the ZS would "sort of" appear, but the Vong :?. After the havoc they caused and having found their lost homeworld, I don't think they would go out to the galaxy again. Perhaps Harrar or Nas Choka may have a cameo, but I don't think we'll see that many Vong.

Unless there were some Vong Jedi...

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Well, I doubt the vong would be readily accepted anywhere in the galaxy for what they had done. if anything, they would be prosecuted horribly for it.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Well, it's not like they have not had their chance to be in the spot light or anything. I am doubtlessly sure they will be mentioned, the estent they ruined the galaxy is alone enough for many mentionings. I am sure a few select Vong may even appear for cameos. I am deeply excited about these future books and whatever their content I am sure it will be great.