Refined Materials Skyrocketing

kaja

Well I was playing rebellion, after i did some cutome Modifications, and when I started a new game I found out that on every planet I owned had a fleet, Not just any fleet, A BIG, BIG fleet, Each with around 25 ships in it! so i thouht let the imperial Smashing begin! But as soon as I assaulted on planet my Refined Materials started to skyrocket! and I thought once agian cool! but then it they Continued to skyrocket, so i left in on for awhile, and when i came back they were still going, no days hod gone past either, so I CTR-ALT-DELETE out of the game and started a new on, And I sill had the big fleet, and when I assaulted a planet, the Refined Materials wen't up again! Can anyone tell me why this is happening?
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

Well from my experiences you seem to get more ships the biger the galaxy and the lower the difficulty.

I think that also if you make the cost and matinice lower you get more of that ship so if you lowerd the costs you get much more ships.

Also if you change the prosesing rate for the mines and refiaries (the lower the faster) that might decress the time it takes for the refined materials to be produced.

Now if you do all of that lower costs and higher produce rate you get materials faster and spend less on building things. :wink:

P.S. Oh and one more thing if you dcressed the speed that shipyards trianing and construction yards buid things they will use up your money slower cuse they to slow to use it all at once.

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

:arrow: Canno do the same stuff again and tell us what you did in RebEd I have my suspicions but I need you to tell me exactly. This is like in the Katana virus scenario from the A'N series.....

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Well Theres Alot. I edited, well, Everything! But i'm no sure if you understarnd, I left the room when my Refined Materials started to skyrocket, and when I came back it had over 400 Million and still going!
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s152/Dave-Mastor/Cluster6.jpg

Well Theres Alot. I edited, well, Everything! But i'm no sure if you understarnd, I left the room when my Refined Materials started to skyrocket, and when I came back it had over 400 Million and still going!

That seems to be a crash...

Never experienced it. :roll:

Did you set a Cost value to -1, or any other negative number? (if it's possible)

Well, I'm Pretty sure it was from setting the Refinery Production rate to 1.

Yes that would probly send up your resources a bit as long as the mines were at 1 or 2 aswel haveing it at 1 means that your refinaries turn one mined unit into a useable resource every day insted of ever 4 days! :wink:

Oh and if the cost of a ship that you can start with is around 15 or less you will usealy start with more of that ship (mostly the matinance that counts although the resoures have to be pretty low to.)

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-