Gameplay-based Story- Grand Admiral Thrawn

nosyone

I made this story after playing an imperial game where everything seemed to work pretty well- and it was the first time I played empire after I Changed Thrawn's title in Textra.dll to "Grand Admiral"- also, he controlled the fleet I used! Enjoy. :wink:

Grand Admiral Thrawn

A SW- Rebellion Story

Chapter 1.

Thrawn smiled as he looked out the bridge viewport of the ISD Judicator at Coruscant. The city-planet could be seen in perfectly from the cruiser’s low orbit. It was a splash of colors and lights, blended beautifully. It reminded him of art. Art was one of the things he admired most. Pictures, sculptures, music- they showed him stories, emotions. Sometimes the themes from different races, cultures, or species could show themes that would aid him in battle.

The holo-projector flashed, indicating someone was attempting to contact the Judicator. He turned it on and the image of IMP-22 Military protocol droid appeared. The droid belonged to the Imperial Supreme commander. He commander was undoubtedly busy- he usually personally delivered his messages.

“Admiral,â€

"I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other and I've seen a lot of strange things but I haven't seen ANYTHING to prove that there's an all-powerful force controlling everything. No mystical energy field controls MY destiny."- Han Solo

Typical Thrawn, always ten steps ahead of the Rebels:)
Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

I was tired when I wrote a lot of this next part... but I hope it's good anyway. :)

Han smiled. He was now a commander on board the Liberty, a new Mon Calamari cruiser fresh off the shipyards. He could take the Falcon in to battle, but he could also command the Wor Tandell fleet’s fighters from the safety of the MC-80’s bridge. He looked out at the Fleet. It was good combination of ships. It included five dreadnaughts, seven Bulk Cruisers, six Nebulon-Bs, four Corellian corvettes, four Medium Transports, and the Liberty. Each was loaded to capacity with X-wings. If that fleet from Pantolomin came in, it would be obliterated.

Shortly after he arrived from Phorliss, a fleet from Wor Tandell had been dispatched to intercept that fleet. Of course, the imperial fleet disappeared within hours of that happening. It didn’t bother him, though.

“Sir!â€

"I've flown from one side of this galaxy to the other and I've seen a lot of strange things but I haven't seen ANYTHING to prove that there's an all-powerful force controlling everything. No mystical energy field controls MY destiny."- Han Solo

I finished this part fast, despite the fact it's the longest yet. Has a bit more story to it.

Piett raced to the bridge of the ISD Executor.

“Lord Vader! Our probes have found several rebel planets in the Orus sector.â€

Cor blimey!

I must get a new printer!

I haven't got the time of day to read all this stuff when not in places like a hot-bath! :)

Good read once again... :P

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

oooookay. Just got Ch. 4 done. Research is pretty much finished in this chapter, though the rim fleets are a little behind during the time its written. I've actually already finished the game, and like all games should, it ended with a big blowout battle with bulwarks and SSDs in which luke was captured. That'll be around Ch.6... as for now... (By the way, word went crazy toward the end, so I had to press enter a lot to fix it. Sorry if it looks wierd on the forums.- And after preview, it's a little thin, but not terrible.-)

“…Intel reports indicate that the empire does not know we are…â€

Shortest chapter yet-- the battle in this was so short I didn't bother to give the details. Just the beginning and end. Next chapter will be the final one for sure.

“Grand Admiral?â€

Devastating fleet you have there, poor Rebels didn't stand a chance.
Don't argue with an idiot, you'll just be brought to his level and be beaten by experience.

Great story this is. and its extra good cuse teh rebs gettin crused an don't stand a chance! :twisted: And with that big a fleet they cant possably hope to win! just wish I had fleets that size. :?

I'd just like to know what game day is it at the end?

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

It's pretty high. over 5000, I know. Between 5000 and 10000... broad range. That's the length of many of my games. I like to let them live as long as possible, let them suffer. :twisted: I could finish faster. Anyway, I might make it seven chapters. I might add some elaborate story about my deathblow to the rebellion (That is the capture of Luke) with a ground battle or something. Or not. I dunno. And thanks for the compliment.

Wow. I've been on here a while tonight, haven't I? Anyway, just finished this :wink:

Ah, well. Note that some numbers in this chapter were changed for drama. By the way, you can send a lot of fleets to help in battle if you build lots of Gencores/LNRs, can't you? :D

Thrawn’s fleet came out of hyperspace above Kessel, Battle-Ready. Intel was wrong, though. The rebels hadn’t had a big fleet here—It was Humongous. Their 127 ships were no match for that—It appeared to be at least 250!

He comm. blinked and flashed on. “Hello, there!â€

Just came up with this beginning scroll-thing. Looks a lot cooler with fonts in place...

STAR

WARS

GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN

A SW:REBELLION STORY

The rebel alliance struck a major blow to the empire at the BATTLE OF YAVIN by destroying the imperial space station known as the DEATH STAR.

Though the war’s outcome is still unknown, a brilliant tactician known as GRAND ADMIRAL THRAWN has taken control of the Imperial forces under the SUPREME COMMANDER’S advisory.

Though the war’s outcome is undecided this new leader may restore order to the galaxy…