Has anyone else ever noticed this?

0credibility

Yes, disturbing... both pairs seem to be covering the lower part of thier bodies! Oh, the humanity!

No, serioousley, what is the connection I should be seeing?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

They both ride up to their chests, and cloud seems to tuck his into his shoes or something. Plus they both have some kind of suspender thing going on. They're both kind of lanky and skinny. I don't know, you just look at them side-by-side and its...creepy.
These last few hours have made me realize that I need some kind of hobby. I'd bet MacGyver could think of something...

Unique... lol

Don't you love those people who call them selves non-conformist... the kids who wear black, all smoke, drink coffe, look ugly, and smell of almonds?

War is the continuation of politics by other means...

Guest JediIgor
Unique... lol

Don't you love those people who call them selves non-conformist... the kids who wear black, all smoke, drink coffe, look ugly, and smell of almonds?

It's funny because they all do the same things :).