cool avatars

blazer81

Question

hello everyone im new to the site I wanted to say how cool this is when i first started playing rebellion years ago i always wanted to have more cards etc i wished they would make an expansion and now im back to the game you all do a great job i just have a question

where does everyone get all the cool pictures for avatars and signatures?

thanks

blazer

Whoa that got em

13 answers to this question

:arrow: as you may have noticed all our cool avatars have entered in water and becomed quite small to my horror...damn all that work :( in vain now :x

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Though every now and then the avatars will look normal, only to shrink again later.

8O Indeediness! Jahled's avatar is back to it's regular size! Quick! Everyone change their filetypes to .gif! :lol:

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Though every now and then the avatars will look normal, only to shrink again later.

8O Indeediness! Jahled's avatar is back to it's regular size! Quick! Everyone change their filetypes to .gif! :lol:

Emmm... well I can't see it!

...just a blank resized white rectangle....

Sniffle...

Whimper...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

:arrow: I think someone left the water running in the SWR and all the cotton avatars have gone in water and get shrinked :) (oh damn spelling)

:arrow: Anyway we should protest ! We spent so much time makeing cool SMALL size avatars (.jpg,.gif) etc and some newbies come with huge avatars (kb size) they don't know to make a .jpg transformation Let's say a 100% bmp transformed in a 65 % .jpg and now the admin has decided to make all of them small .....but the sig have remain the same ....I think I will put my old avatar in the sig .....

:arrow: I can't make my avatar gif since I can't upload a ftp program on a Internet Caffe PC:x....my home PC is in Jhaled PC state and at work I will only go on 15 sept ....I need a cgi to acces my SWR acount .....pls,pls :( I feal so empty :(

:arrow::cry::cry::cry:

Where does everyone get all the cool pictures for avatars and signatures?

I guess there are only two options, like Jahled said, search the internet until you find a pic or make it yourself through photoshop or some other grpahical program (I used 3D Studion max for mine)

There are, however, limits to the avatar which are shown in the profile area:

Displays a small graphic image below your details in posts. Only one image can be displayed at a time, its width can be no greater than 80 pixels, the height no greater than 80 pixels, and the file size no more than 6 KB.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Hey, Cain, I liked your Last Samurai avatar. It may not have been Star wars but you picked an avatar from an awsome movie. :)

:arrow: Thanks Admiral_Antilliles but with this shrinking of the avatars it will be usles :(.....anyway I can't acces my SWr account so I gues for a long time this will be my only avatar ....but it is hand pixel made with a mouse as the hole art in the Protectorate : The Empire Strike Back TC ( Six months of work from 5 hours per day to 10 hours....since almost all of the art was made by only one guy ) :wink: