How do you play Rebellion online?

DarkScipio

You can either play the whole game, which does take a while depending on the skill of the players, or you can save it and pick up where you left off at a later date. The problem is, the only place to really play it is on the MSN zone, and htere are few if any players there. And playing there effectively eliminates the "puck up where you left off" option, unless you know who you are playing.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Oh. I usually play it either alone, or with a friend on a network. When I play like that, I don' usually use RebEd either.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

The last time I played I was using an old hub, but I think even with a router it's one of the last two (most likely the second last) options. I'll take a look.

I am experementing with the in game M-player, and i think it wants to kill me for my stupidity (and lack of spelling and gramar)

I an't had no luck with that thar computer magiger yet :cry:

War is the continuation of politics by other means...

Ok... You insert the disk and click "Play"

It takes you to the ####### where you can load a game or start a new one...

To the side there is a pic of a S-trooped hitting heads with a Reb-fleet officer, i click on it and it promps me to chose a type of game to host.

I chose TCP/IP and set up the galexy, but when i go to finish it (click on the ok button) it dosent let me.

Soon my rage will personify and attack the progamers

War is the continuation of politics by other means...

Ah. If you want to play multiplayer, you're best to go to the MSN Zone, or use GameSpy Arcade. MSN Zone requires you to use thier software, go into the cahtroom launching area and from your game. From there it does the rest.

• 5 weeks later...