Lineage II

I've been sucked into the MMORPGs as of late, and the one I'm playing (until something better come out) is Lineage II. I'm just wondering if there is anyone else that plays as well?

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

Guest JediIgor
I was in the closed and open betas, and I'm sorry to tell you but it's a piece of crap. There is no variety in models (all the monsters and players look the same), and the game is just an MMOG.. a massively multiplayer online grind!

Aye, I noticed that. If there was more variety it would have been better. I'm playing it to hold me over until World of Warcraft or Everquest II.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

• SWR Staff - Executive
I have a friend who plays... planning on selling his account soon. Looks like a Everquest-type game, in other words.. addicts :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

The new Everquest will blow Lineage II out of the water, but there are indeed addicts. Since the Koreans won't let Chinese players use thier servers, the Chinese have resorted to selling items on e-bay, which in turn angerd NCsoft, which lead to a law suit and a bunch of angry players... why couldn't Galaxies be a better game so I wouldn't have to deal with this?

Guest JediIgor
The new Everquest will blow Lineage II out of the water, but there are indeed addicts. Since the Koreans won't let Chinese players use thier servers, the Chinese have resorted to selling items on e-bay, which in turn angerd NCsoft, which lead to a law suit and a bunch of angry players... why couldn't Galaxies be a better game so I wouldn't have to deal with this?

Ah, but Galaxies is far, far, better than that piece of crap you play known as Lineage II. It was better at launch, and it's so much better now that Lineage II is like playing Pong compared to playing Rebellion! :P

Actually, now that I've been playing it a bit, it's not soo bad. And Galaxies has some seriouse gameplay issues. The controls are awful, as is the display. I'm not at all impressed with it.

Guest JediIgor
I think about the only good thing in Lineage II is that you can click to move your character instead of constantly holding the Forward button.

Yeah, that is certainly a pluss. I used to play City of Heroes (same company as Lineage II) but it got boring after a while. I find that the people you play with in Lineage adds to the game, and more than compensates for the lack of customization. Also, they will be adding new features to the game with updates called Chronicles. And, unlike Galaxies, these are free. That's one thing that turned me off of Galaxies. Why should I pay to have features that should have been in the original release?