Multi-player?

Does anyone here play the mod online? I was in the Gamespy lobby for HW2 and couldn't find even one opponent to play. Worse yet, most of them didn't even know about the mod, or where to get it! (I guess some people don't read PC Gamer) So is there anyone here who plays, or is willing to play, online. It would be great to get a 2v2 or 3v3 Rebs vs Imps game going.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.

I didn't realise the mod was considered finished enough for actual use yet....

But hey, contact me through msn and I'll play. I'll probably not be much good at it, as haven't played much HW2 for months, other than to check out the mod.

I suggest we establish a time and date within the next few days that members of the forum who are interested can participate ina battle. Who knows, we may even be able to tie this in to the RPG? Post here if you are interested.

History is on the move, Captain. Those who cannot keep up with it will be left behind, to watch from a distance. And those who stand in our way will not watch at all.