Imperial Death

KeyanFarlander

I think I remember ( Don't know what book ) that two of the vong were talking about some thing I think it was the jedi and or one of there few philosolical? debates or something like that any way :roll:

but one of them said in a way that the jedi or at least Luke was kind of a gift from the gods or something because if it whernt for him killing the empore then they whould not have been able to take on the galaxey because of the empires massive amout of ships.

I think thats sort of about it :? or did I just think I read it :?:

any way if that was more or less true then I think that the empire whould beat the **** out of the vong in the end :twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted: GO IMPS!! :wink:

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

I won't pardon your insolence Krytos. :lol:

The Empire had 25000 Impstars, what happened to most of them, no one knows. Destroyed by the Rebels, fell in the Rebel's Hands, tossed away during Thrawn's spring cleaning, adorning many a fan's bedroom? Who can tell?

The truth is that I don't think the Empire would have fared better against the Vong. Palpy would have stalled the Vong incursion into the Core, and a couple of superweapons and mighty Impstar flotillas would have seen to that. Would Vader and Palpy have kept killing Commander that failed to win their battles against the Vong and had withdrawn? If they had they would have lost experienced commanders?

Would Palpy bring Thrawn and Daala back? Would Thrawn be able to pinpoint a weakness in their overall strategy faster than Ackbar did? Would a Deathstar or a Darksaber or a Pulsar Station or a Eclipse have been completely effective against the Vong? Would Palpatine have had all those superweapon if there weren't any Rebels around for a few decades?

Would Vader aka the Chosen One have been able to kick Vong butt at 60+?

Wouldn't Nom Anor been able to disrupt the Empire's stability far easier than he did disrupt the Republic?

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

The Empire had 25000 Impstars, what happened to most of them, no one knows. Destroyed by the Rebels, fell in the Rebel's Hands, tossed away during Thrawn's spring cleaning, adorning many a fan's bedroom? Who can tell?

The truth is that I don't think the Empire would have fared better against the Vong. Palpy would have stalled the Vong incursion into the Core, and a couple of superweapons and mighty Impstar flotillas would have seen to that. Would Vader and Palpy have kept killing Commander that failed to win their battles against the Vong and had withdrawn? If they had they would have lost experienced commanders?

Would Palpy bring Thrawn and Daala back? Would Thrawn be able to pinpoint a weakness in their overall strategy faster than Ackbar did? Would a Deathstar or a Darksaber or a Pulsar Station or a Eclipse have been completely effective against the Vong? Would Palpatine have had all those superweapon if there weren't any Rebels around for a few decades?

Would Vader aka the Chosen One have been able to kick Vong butt at 60+?

Wouldn't Nom Anor been able to disrupt the Empire's stability far easier than he did disrupt the Republic?

My god, it sounds like a prevue for tomorrows TV Show,

"-Will Brandon tell Monica he loves her?

-Will Sara listen to her mother advises and accept her help?

-Will Shone pass his university year?

-Will Brenda...

-Will...

-You will find out by watching the next episode of Passion and Money tomorrow at 8 pm!!!"

Oh and by the way, what are a Darksaber and a Pulsar Station?

Oh please forgive me Warmaster - shall I sacrifice an arm for the Gods? :wink:

I don't know about better than with the New Republic, but he would have definitely been able to disrupt the Empire. After all, the Vong had been studying the galaxy before attacking it to learn it's weaknesses. If the Empire were still in power when the Vong invaded, I doubt that they would have been beter opponent.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

I really doubt the Vong would have lasted long against the Empire. Experiance, Vong surprises, whatever it hardly would matter. Just send a few hundred Star Destroyers. Problem solved!
Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel

well if the imps were in power ether way the galaxey whould have turned out worse in the end.

:idea: but if the empire was still in power then they whould have probly had not only the vong to deal with but the rebles as well then what whould happen?

well i guess probly they whould all get killed and or inslaved by the vong..... :cry:

but im sure that if the vong did win the war that in oh say 10-20 years or so that some kind of new alien from a nather galaxey that hated the vong for some reson whould come and kill them and free all the slaves :P

the reson?....... because the good guys must all ways win if not right away then prety soon after! :roll:

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-