StarCraft Story

HellsMan

Once a time I played StarCraft on a Lan Party with some of my friends. it was 3 vs 2 I was on the 3 mans team. after 30 min. one of my friends was killed and the the last of my friends gave up. I was alone now me (Terran) vs 2 (Terran and Protoss) what could I do ?? I was pressed into a little corner on the map :( I was under heavy Siege from both sides. Then I feeling pressed then I will begin to build my defence MUCH stronger and stops MY attacks. Then I was pressed and I needed Gas and Minerals, but my defence grow stronger and stronger. And I was still under heavy siege... Arbiters there cloaked more than 12 Carriers and Goliath and Battle Cruisers just ran into my defence... after 1 hour LOOOOOONGGGG fight with my defence they broked in... they killed anything on the way in. I can remember I killed 777 mans and I ONLY lost 333 man... AND THE LETTERS ARE TRUE! and I lost... but the point is: I never gave up thats the honor for me ;)... lose or win with the same spirit :)

Sorry for the bads words... Im not good to write in eglish OR talk... but I hope you understand the story thats a good story.

Nice battle, and congrats for not giving up! :wink:

777 kills 8O Wow, no matter what game it is, that's a high kill count!

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

• 1 month later...
My best Starcraft exploit was when there were three of us, every man for themselves. Well, one of the two died after a long fight, and I was terran, and not too strong. I always build multiple bases, but my last opponent had only one, and a reasonable one at that. He came in and wiped out my based, my main one, but couldn't find my 2nd at first. So I snuck a ghost and a few marines in and with my nuke, i wiped out all of their drones and nearly kill many of their main buildings. the marines then mopped up what was left. thankfully my 2nd base was big enough for me to hold off the guys they had left, and since they couldn't get resources anymore, i won by endurance. it was about 4 hours of play in total, but that was my supreme victory!

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Mmmm i had a 1vs1 battle. Me terranvs enemy zerg. The dude had 7 bases and i had two...he was jsut hitting me then running becuase i had about 15 tanks. My defense was holdi ng just fine untill he rushed me with gawd knows how many ultralisks...i lifted up my buildings and had my 2 squads of wraiths go down by his main base. I ran them thru his anti-air defense and went to TOWN on his Overlords!!He got so mad but he didnt have any anti air becuase of the ultralisks, so i went to owrk on his drones and then he quit. I had a command center and barracks left after his attack. Talk about luck! 8)

Smooth Vero, v smooth! I played with a friend and he had a few levels where you had a flag, and a unit (type of your choice) would appear there every few seconds (longer for better units). Does anyone know where I can find such levels? I tried making my own, no success!

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

I played with a friend and he had a few levels where you had a flag, and a unit (type of your choice) would appear there every few seconds (longer for better units).

How did you choose the unit? Other than that I think I know how to do that. It involves a lot of work with the triggers to do, but it can be done.

It was actually based on Pokemon, which I don't follow, but you would be able to choose a battle sort of, like it would have combinations of units ane you would choose which combo you wanted which wuold give you a guy and them a guy. It was all just after the choose level screen. If this doens't make sense, just say so! Its kinda hard to describe

-Barkoa

i'm still waiting on my computer to come before I can do much. i also need another copy of Starcraft. I have a nice 80MB version somewhere that's nice and portable, but I gotta find it first.

-Barkoa