Who thinks Lord of the Ring is the best film ever made?

NIIIC

Do you find Lord of the Ring the best film ever, if no, is it Star Wars  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Do you find Lord of the Ring the best film ever, if no, is it Star Wars

• Yes
    • No, it is SW Episode 1
    • No, it is SW Episode 2
    • No, it is SW Episode 4
    • No, it is SW Episode 5
    • No, it is SW Episode 6
    • No, it is an other film

... the link's an easy way for peeps to see my personal choice! :)

:evil: Stupid video rentals around here don't have much Kurosawa (It took me an hour at looking at the video rentals's old catalogues to find one. Sanjuro, it looks interesting, I'll watch it tomorrow) . They all have the latest pirated Hollywood crap, but other than that they don't have anything :evil:

Oh well, I'll have to see... where... I ... get ... other ... movies ...

Mouse pointer accidentally clicks on the Kazaa icon

Emm... well, I can send you my VHS copy of The Seven Samurai dude now that I own it on DVD... :)

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

I truly agree with Trejiuvanat in saying that Star Wars is two sets of trilogies, but I would definitely place LotR as a single movie. I find it hard and even depressing to separate them. They are the coolest movies, (besides SW of course!), but i hate the fact that they don't do the scouring of the shire! That was my favourite part of the books! I hope they do it in the special edition, but i find it highly unlikely.

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa

Also, does anyone know if the Mouth of Sauron will be in the extended? That would becool! Also, if anyone plays the LotR strategy game (models etc), they could hopefully help me to understand why they have the stats for him, but no model! he's the only one!

"Be at peace, for the force is my ally and I shall not let anything happen out of my contol."

-Barkoa