Is there any Battlefield 1942 fans on that forum?(corrected)

NIIIC

Which is your favouvrit Bf 1942 mod?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favouvrit Bf 1942 mod?

• Galactic conquest
    • Desert Combat
    • Secret Weapons of WWII
    • Italy
    • Original

:arrow: NIIIC is it me or you have 2 topics about the same thing ? ...you know you can always delete the bad one :)

:arrow: Yes I love also the game !

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Thank you I sincerely didn’t know, did you (Cain) also vote for Galactic Conquest?

By the way to answer your question 44, my name is NIIIC or Gi Nic or SS Altwegg. Yes I know it is a bit stupid to have 3 nick names but it depends of m humour and if I am playing the axe or the allies and of which mode I am playing.

What server do you play on, perhaps we could hook up. :)

I don't have any particular server, I pick up any one I can find that has a good map, enough people and a low PING n°.

Ah I could have easily found that out. :lol:

I live in Miami, Florida so we'll try to cordinate...

Yes that is simple, I have a friend that lives in Washington and we chat in the evening because he goes to schools, do you work in the day?

May I ask you how old you are, and don't write so small, it depends on with mod, in the original, about all, it is more which one I dislike. An that is Wake, Stalingrad and a few others. I like the one that has all the German tanks, it is called in French guerre des hais, but I don't know its name in English

how can you like medic and engineers, the are so unarmed and useless, sniper is the supremacies, you find a good spot, you settle in and you wait, and the you do a head shot at anyone passing near by, and he never knows where it came from! :twisted: isn’t that exiting, to know that once the guy was stupid enough to get in line with your gun, his life is in your hands. :twisted:

I know I sound like a mad ( not Mad ) psychopath, but it is just for fun, in fact I’m a very peaceful guy that doesn’t play with " food", I mean, I don't scar him, I kill him directly in one shot usually. :)

don't teak me seriously, I am not as good as I say, it rarely manage to kill some one in one shoot, but he doesn’t suffer, he dies on the shot, but I usually use one or two shots before touching him. And any way, two shoots are enough to kill you, and they will be enough! :twisted:

Medics are pretty well armed. I really like healing myself :P

Engineers, however, rock. Exp packs and mines are killer. One shot kill on any vehicle...thats cold and expack can kill anyone easily

Sweat saves blood-Erwin Rommel