Can we still play Rebellion on Internet?

NIIIC

:arrow: NIIIC try this http://www.swrebellion.com/forum22.html....for every question is a forum :).....just surf a little the froums ....I know that people are playng over the net :)...and we always see all the froums not only the GenDis one....ohhh I hate me ....I remember when I first have recive forum directions...my first reply on SWR was ...."this topic is not for your post " :evil: .....but hey we are a very open comunity....

:arrow: - ARE WE TRULY OPEN GUYS ?! :D:wink:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Wheel I hope I will receive an answer just that little bit more answering if you see what I mean. I’ve sent my first question and I have the impression it won't be the last if the guy that is going to answer answers like the webmaster of EA Games (it isn't you or any of your friends, I hope), because it is damn useless.

:arrow: Don't worry you will have your answers soon enough :wink:

:arrow: ....about the admin type answers .....well I take some of Evaders work on my sholders since he is busy also with SWS ...... :D

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

I was there and there was no one, so, until there will be a few more people chatting, don't expect me there Mad, but tell me when it will starts to get interesting. :wink: