AdmiralFishface

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Boris the blade? As in Boris the Bullet Dodger?"

-"Why do they call him the bullet dodger?"

"Cuz he dodges bullets Avi"

That my friends is a movie done by Guy Ritchie which I thought was just fantastic.

http://img30.echo.cx/img30/2519/yodavspals4fr0gi.gif

That my friends is a movie done by Guy Ritchie which I thought was just fantastic.

Snatch? I've heard of it from my friends but never seen it, its supposed to be really good. then again I've so much of the dialogue that I can probably recite it off by heart.

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Snatch was brilliant.

Customs Official: "Do you have anything to declare, sir?"

Avi: "Yeah. Don't go to England."

Avi: "Should I call you Bullet? Tooth?"

Bullet Tooth Tony: "You can call me Susan if it makes you happy."

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif

If you havn't seen Snatch yet - see Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels. The stories don't follow off each other, though watching Lock helps geting use to style of movie . . . plus it's just awesome

Eddie: They're armed.

Soap: Armed, armed with what?

Eddie: Err, bad breath, colorful language, feather duster... what do you think they're gonna be armed with? Guns, you tit!

Rory Breaker: If you hold back anything, I'll kill ya. If you bend the truth or I think your bending the truth, I'll kill ya. If you forget anything I'll kill ya. In fact, you're gonna have to work very hard to stay alive, Nick. Now do you understand everything I've said? Because if you don't, I'll kill ya.

Gary: Shotguns? What, like guns that fire shot?

Barry the Baptist: Oh, you must be the brains of the operation. Yes, guns that fire shot.

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

here are my two favorites. They're not funny, but I try to live by 'em

"With great power comes great responsibility" (Ben Parker, Spider-Man)

"Every moment you spend looking back is a moment you could have spent looking forward" (Kamorge, Vanguard Bandits)

Count Dooku is the strongest Star Wars character as depicted in the movies. All hail Christopher Lee.

That was good whoever guessed Snatch, you were right. A good movie and yes like another poster said before you should go see Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels first since it is the first movie Guy Ritchie did and Snatch follows a similar style.

As for another quote here we go, I hope someone can guess this one...

"Your a rwoman?"

-"No a roman"

"Centurion slap him!"

I think the british members of the board will get that quote hehe.

That was good whoever guessed Snatch, you were right.

That was me. :wink:

As for another quote here we go, I hope someone can guess this one...

"Your a rwoman?"

-"No a roman"

"Centurion slap him!"

I think the british members of the board will get that quote hehe.

Hmm, lisp, Romans, obscure British humour.....Monty Pithon 'The Life of Brian'?

A nice British Classic:

"You were only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!"

That shouldn't be too hard.

I've just remembered i've got a signature!

Nice you got it right. I liked that Monty Python movie.

As for your quote...I dont know the movie it comes from. Its probably one I saw but its escaping my mind at the moment.

• 3 weeks later...

Here is a Monty Python scketch that after coming back from seeing the last supper in milan i felt i had to quote:

Servant: A Michelangelo to see you, your Holiness.

Pope: Who?

Servant: Michelangelo, the famous renaissance artist whose best known works include the ceiling of the Sistine Chapel, and the celebrated statue of David.

Pope: Ah. Very well...

Servant: In 1514 he returned to Florence and de...

Pope: All right, that's enough, that's enough, they've got it now!

Servant: Oh.

Michelangelo: Good evening, your Holiness.

Pope: Evening, Michelangelo. I want to have a word with you about this painting of yours, "The Last Supper."

Michelangelo: Oh, yeah?

Pope: I'm not happy about it.

Michelangelo: Oh, dear. It took me hours.

Pope: Not happy at all.

Michelangelo: Is it the jello you don't like?

Pope: No.

Michelangelo: Ah, no, I know, they do have a bit of colour, don't they? Oh, I know, you don't like the kangaroo?

Pope: What kangaroo?

Michelangelo: No problem, I'll paint him out.

Pope: I never saw a kangaroo!

Michelangelo: Uuh...he's right in the back. I'll paint him out! No sweat, I'll make him into a disciple.

Pope: Aah.

Michelangelo: All right?

Pope: That's the problem.

Michelangelo: What is?

Pope: The disciples.

Michelangelo: Are they too Jewish? I made Judas the most Jewish.

Pope: No, it's just that there are twenty-eight of them.

Michelangelo: Oh, well, another one will never matter, I'll make the kangaroo into another one.

Pope: No, that's not the point.

Michelangelo: All right. Well, I'll lose the kangaroo. Be honest, I wasn't perfectly happy with it.

Pope: That's not the point. There are twenty-eight disciples!

Michelangelo: Too many?

Pope: Well, of course it's too many!

Michelangelo: Yeah, I know that, but I wanted to give the impression of a real last supper. You know, not just any old last supper. Not like a last meal or a final snack. But you know, I wanted to give the impression of a real mother of a blow-out, you know?

Pope: There were only twelve disciples at the last supper.

Michelangelo: Well, maybe some of the others ones came along afterw...

Pope: There were only twelve altogether.

Michelangelo: Well, maybe some of their friends came by, you know?

Pope: Look! There were just twelve disciples and our Lord at the last supper. The Bible clearly says so.

Michelangelo: No friends?

Pope: No friends.

Michelangelo: Waiters?

Pope: No.

Michelangelo: Cabaret?

Pope: No!

Michelangelo: You see, I like them, they help to flesh out the scene, I could lose a few, you know I could...

Pope: Look! There were only twelve disciples at...

Michelangelo: I've got it! I've got it! We'll call it "The Last But One Supper"!

Pope: What?

Michelangelo: Well there must have been one, if there was a last supper there must have been a one before that, so this, is the "Penultimate Supper"! The Bible doesn't say how many people were there now, does it?

Pope: No, but...

Michelangelo: Well there you are, then!

Pope: Look! The last supper is a significant event in the life of our Lord, the penultimate supper was not! Even if they had a conjurer and a mariachi band. Now, a last supper I commissioned from you, and a last supper I want! With twelve disciples and one Christ!

Michelangelo: One?!

Pope: Yes one! Now will you please tell me what in God's name possessed you to paint this with three Christs in it?

Michelangelo: It works, mate!

Pope: Works?

Michelangelo: Yeah! It looks great! The fat one balances the two skinny ones.

Pope: There was only one Redeemer!

Michelangelo: Ah, I know that, we all know that, what about a bit of artistic license?

Pope: Well one Messiah is what I want!

Michelangelo: I'll tell you what you want, mate! You want a bloody photographer! That's you want. Not a bloody creative artist to crease you up...

Pope: I'll tell you what I want! I want a last supper with one Christ, twelve disciples, no kangaroos, no trampoline acts, by Thursday lunch, or you don't get paid!

Michelangelo: Bloody fascist!

Pope: Look! I'm the bloody pope, I am! May not know much about art, but I know what I like!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Palpycard.gif

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a359/Mad78/Spamkinguserbarcopy.jpg

CLICK HERE IT IS VERY IMPORTANT!!!

Click here is you like Trance

"Control what you can maggots! Everything else can have a flying fuck at you. And if you go down, go down with your guns blazing!" -The Dark Tower

Another cool quote type thing is one Winston Churchill said at a party.

Anyways he's really drunk, and just making a complete dick of himself and this one woman is completely apalled(sp?) at his behavior and how he is talking to his wife, so she approaches him and says.

"Sir, if I was your wife, I'd poison your coffee"

He looks at her for a moment and replies.

"Miss, if you were my wife, I'd drink it."

So everyone has a good laugh and then his wife says in a very mean, accusing manner.

"You sir, are drunk!"

To which he replies.

"Yeah? And you're ugly. And when I wake up tomorrow I will no longer be drunk, and you're still going to be ugly."

God I love that guy.

"I saw the greatest minds of my generation destroyed by madness, starving, hysterical, naked, dragging themselves through the negro streets at dawn looking for an angry fix." -Allen Ginnsberg, "Howl"