Who would win in a soccer match?

Mad78

Who would you bet on in the Rebels vs Imperials match?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Who would you bet on in the Rebels vs Imperials match?

• Rebels
    • Imperials

Yes Emperor palpatine walks out onto the field. The Rebel goalie is about to kick wait, the rebels scored against themselves...darn Jedi mind tricks!

Forum and RPG Membership:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsTC.jpghttp://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/StellarMagic01/RaporaWarsRPG2.jpg

Signature:

Sufficiently advanced technology would be indistinguishable from Magic. -Arthur C. Clarke

Guest Admiral_Antilles
You all know Vader is the king of soccer. He used to play as a kid on Tatooine, kicking womp rats. :lol:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
But what if the stakes for winning was the Galaxy? I belive we just might spark and interest in that black heart of his. :wink:

Are the Imperials playing in armor? :D

-Thumper

TIE pilots shake at the sound of my name! ...Hey, wait! You're not supposed to be shaking with laughter!

Which way did they go? How many of them were there? How fast were they going? I must find them! I am their LEADER!

Guest Admiral_Antilles
Good question Thumper. But if they did, the Rebel Terroists would go whine until they didn't. :lol:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
But then when a fight broke out between the two teams (which of course will) the EMpire would triumph!! :twisted:

Empire woud win, via orbital bambardment.

No one ever said they played fair.

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.