Crazy Wor Tendell!

mawshiye

I was playing a game today as the alliance. I have been playing for a week or so. I see that Wor Tandell has only 3 dark trooper regiments, 2 lvl 1 shields and an LNR I. I send in my fleet and the 2 defender squadrons die without any losses for me. :twisted:

It turns out that Ozzel is there as a General. I think "OK, cool. I get to capture him too." So i send in my 8 infiltrators with 6 on decoy. Their mission gets foiled and I lose 4 of them. I didn't have any characters in the sector, so I build 6 more infiltrators. Send all of them in...again their mission is foiled :!: I try it a couple more times and eventually I run out of infiltrators.

I built 24 infiltrators and sent them to capture Ozzel. With all but 2 on decoy. :twisted: Their mission is foiled again! 8O I lost 8 infiltrators again.

I rebuild my infiltrators and try other targets. they still get foiled!!! :evil:

Finally I get fed up and I open rebed. :idea: I think, " hey, maybe if i max my infiltrator's stats, they'll succeed." With 200 espionage and 200 combat I send all 24 in...They get foiled again!!! 8O I'm thinking WTF! It has always worked before!

Finally I open rebed again, and this time i give the LNR an attack of zero :twisted: and the Shields a rating of zero. :twisted::twisted:

I open the file and bombard the hell out of them :twisted::twisted::twisted:

I captured that crazy Ozzel and sabotage all of the system's facilities. That'll teach 'em. :twisted::twisted::twisted:

Do not understand the power of OZZEL! How could one General be so good? 8O:lol:

Honestly, I don't know. I never even increased his leadership. I had also captured the Emperor, so there wasn't even the seat of power bonus :!:

The random luck rolls wwere not in your favor, young padawon.

chaosfactorwned!!!!

I once knew a great man. Nothing got to him, and he always smiled. May he forever rest in peace, knowing fully well that his freinds shall remember him.

Using RebEd like that doesn't look too good for you. I have my own changes so the Empire has a little advantage , but nothing like lowering stats to zero or upgrading spec ops to 200+. It kinda takes the fun out of it doesn't it?- Grand Moff Paul Conway

Not that I'm lecturing in my old age or anything!!

No I don't lower or even raise stats in game normally. But that stupid General was really making me mad! :evil:

I didn't bother saving it after I changed the stats. And guess what. He's still foiling my missions! 8O

I think I'm just going to bring in a huge fleet, bombard the heck out the system even though it has a LNR and be done with it!

This is the first game that I've ever tried building sector fleets. I own 3 whole sectors, I might as well own the Sesswenna sector. And I have 2 other partial sectors. All but the Corellian has an invinsible fleet. And NO maintenance changes. I even replaced the CC's, Dauntless, and Bulwark with their Imperial counterparts. So it's costing me even more than it would have!! I still even have over 1000 maintenance points. I have my biggest sector fleet in the Sesswenna sector, so whenever I feel like having a big space battle, I just send that fleet to Coruscant and crush their pitiful fleet!!! :twisted:

Guest Admiral_Antilles
How dare you talk about the EMpire like that, mawshiye. DO not underestimate them my very young and naive padawan.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
And the Rebels were nothing but Terroists trying to hold onto a political government that had lasted way past it's due.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
"Freedom Fighters" is just a mask to the public of what they really were, Terrorists. Period.

Guest Admiral_Antilles
What is this biased Imperial way you speak of, this is a legitament point of perspective not influenced by faction.

• 3 months later...