What's your favorite food?

Guest Scathane

There's also a Fuddruckers in Houston, and at least one somewhere between Orlando and Atlanta. There used to be a few in Wisconsin, but that was a while ago, and I don't know if they're there anymore. Great hamburgers.

Favorite foods: spaghetti and apples. Not combined, of course. :P Oh, and chocolate frozen custard from Culver's, though Blue Bell's Dutch Chocolate ice cream is a good substitute.

-Thumper

TIE pilots shake at the sound of my name! ...Hey, wait! You're not supposed to be shaking with laughter!

Which way did they go? How many of them were there? How fast were they going? I must find them! I am their LEADER!

I had no clue Fudd ruckers was that wide spread. They have fabulous food, so I shouldn't be surprised. We have a lot here in town.

As for Blue Bell, love Blue Bell. TF and I used to work for the sister and borther-in -law of the owner of Blue Bell. We worked in a vet clinic and the vet was the brother in law. The family had huge ranches up near hmm... Blanco I think, and they were gorgeous.

"You came in THAT thing? You're braver than I thought." -Princess Leia

I've always been a fan of fried rice with beef in black bean source - or crispy lemon chicken . . . mmmmm chicken . . . .

hmmm, all this food talk is making me hungry :wink:

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1333/3dartistbanneranimationws1.gif

http://img154.imageshack.us/img154/4026/rebellionbannerdi2.gif

Hmm, lemon chicken :roll: ... or Indian curry ... or ... darn, now I'm hungry as well :lol:

Btw, Thumper: lovely avatar you got there :wink:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

Chili-Macaroni & Cheese!! 'Nuff said. :roll:

BBL's Mexican Chicken is to die for, too. YUM!!

Favorite Pizza Topping: Canadian Bacon & Pineapple

Five of the Greatest Lines in the Star Wars Trilogy :roll:;)

-"As you wish..."

-"He's no good to me dead..."

-"What if he doesn't survive? He's worth a lot to me."

-"Put Captain Solo in the Cargo Hold"

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Remember now, that only looks like a Taun-taun...it's really a Cracian Thumper, though. :wink:

They've got a whole line of Star Wars toys for young kids. We got the set of Luke & his X-Wing/Artoo, & Vader for our 3-year-old. Too cool!

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Thanks! :) That Playskool Taun-taun is the most adorable SW toy I think I've ever seen. All the Playskool stuff is pretty neat, especially the X-wing!

But yeah, I'm just biding my time until the Cracian thumper action figure comes out. They make obscure characters or character variations into action figures, but they never seem to make the obscure characters that I want. :wink::P

-Thumper

TIE pilots shake at the sound of my name! ...Hey, wait! You're not supposed to be shaking with laughter!

Which way did they go? How many of them were there? How fast were they going? I must find them! I am their LEADER!

Guest Scathane
I had some raw salted tuna in Turkey once that was really great! Come to think of it, I like a lot of raw seafood, actually... Sushi, Oisters... and, of course, Herring as we dutch eat it! Raw, with onions: just let it slide down you throat. Yummie! :D

I had some raw salted tuna in Turkey once that was really great! Come to think of it, I like a lot of raw seafood, actually... Sushi, Oisters... and, of course, Herring as we dutch eat it! Raw, with onions: just let it slide down you throat. Yummie! :D

Okay I think I just totally lost the ability to hold down the chocolate milk I was drinking. Yuck. That Dutch link in htere might explina why TF once ate a live goldfish.

Personally I make it a rule never to eat anything that swims in it's own poop. I am a non-seafood eater. Which is pretty funny considering my dad is Cajun (big seafood people) and I try to claim myself as a pacific Islander from being born on Guam and the years I spent living there :wink:

Thanks! :) That Playskool Taun-taun is the most adorable SW toy I think I've ever seen. All the Playskool stuff is pretty neat, especially the X-wing!

But yeah, I'm just biding my time until the Cracian thumper action figure comes out. They make obscure characters or character variations into action figures, but they never seem to make the obscure characters that I want. :wink::P

-Thumper

We got Jacob the x-wing (mainly because the kept taking TF's toys [TF does not share well :lol: ]) I never knew Darth Vader had sucha cute side before. :) I love those toys though, those and the spider man series they came out with for Pre-schoolers. I have boys that love guys to play with and that gives them something a little less destrucible.

:oops: I didn't know about the Playskool series and thought it was a little dinosaur.

But I know how you're feeling, I totally missed the EP2 merchandise. There's a trio of Sithlords above my Tv (Maul, the Emperor and Vader), but I'm still missing Dooku and can't seem to get him for at least a halfway sane price. :(

BBL, when TF didn't want to share, did his explanations include phrases like 'these are collectibles' and 'they might be worth a lot someday' ? :roll:

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

I've often wondered when they'd make more figures of EU characters. Talon Karrde, Mara Jade, Corran Horn (just think, pilot AND Jedi versions!), Ysanne Isard, Kirtan Loor (could just be a Grand Moff Tarkin re-paint :wink: ) Lieutenant Page, Commander Narra, General Salm, Baron Fel, Pelleaon...I have GA Thrawn, though. I think there'd be quite the market out there for these characters, rather than each member of Sy Snootles' band. :roll: Or even some of the 'canon' characters, like Hobbie Klivian, Wes Janson, Dack Ralter, Zev Senesca, Bren Derlin...

And before you ask, no i do NOT get into that whole 'custom figures' hobby.

But I know how you're feeling, I totally missed the EP2 merchandise. There's a trio of Sithlords above my Tv (Maul, the Emperor and Vader), but I'm still missing Dooku and can't seem to get him for at least a halfway sane price. :(

Oh, that's your Desktop mojo, eh? I've been trying to collect as many of the SW Pilots as I can. So far I have that three-pack of Tien Numb, Wedge Antilles & Arvel Crynyd (unopen; but you have NO idea how tempted I am!), Biggs Darklighter (again, unopened), Pilot Luke (which my son likes to play with, scratching the pain on the helmet :( ) and a recently-bought John "Dutch" Vander (Gold Leader) from the Battle of Yavin series (in short, I like collecting the Rebel pilots; I missed Jek Porkins though, when he came out a few years back). Coupled with my poseable Robotech VF-1S (Roy Fokker), LotR Argonath Bookends, and Action Fleet X-Wing, I've got some serious desktop Mojo going on. :wink:

BBL, when TF didn't want to share, did his explanations include phrases like 'these are collectibles' and 'they might be worth a lot someday' ? :roll:

Maybe...but at least I let him play with some of them, right?

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

There is a Mara Jade action figure, and the Dack Ralter action figure comes with the Luke Skywalker Crashed Snowspeeder set. They also have the Red Leader (Garven Dreis) figure with X-wing out now, but I haven't seen any of the others (Karrde, Fel, etc.). They should come out with an Unleashed version of Wedge. :P That'd be so cool. (I doubt they will because they already have Pilot Luke, but that one's really neat, too.)

It would take me ten pages to list all the stuff on my desk at home (read: pack rat and knick-knack collector), so I won't even try. :P I can't even do work on it anymore.

Don't worry, mask, I can see how it looks like a dinosaur. :wink: Some of the concept art for taun-tauns showed them as looking like small dinosaurs, too.

And (sorta) with the food topic...TF, a live goldfish?! 8O Do I even want to know?

-Thumper

There is a Mara Jade action figure, and the Dack Ralter action figure comes with the Luke Skywalker Crashed Snowspeeder set. They also have the Red Leader (Garven Dreis) figure with X-wing out now, but I haven't seen any of the others (Karrde, Fel, etc.). They should come out with an Unleashed version of Wedge. :P That'd be so cool. (I doubt they will because they already have Pilot Luke, but that one's really neat, too.)

Ooo! I'll have to look for the Mara Jade figure and "Crashed Snowspeeder" set! Can't justify another X-Wing, though...I already have the "Light & Sound" one.

I'd really like to see them produce more pilots. Especially the A-, B-, and Y-Wing ones. A quick search turns up so many custom figures of all the Wraith & Rogue Squadron characters, yet none of "the powers that be" have figured out that there's money to be made with the EU. {sigh}

It would take me ten pages to list all the stuff on my desk at home (read: pack rat and knick-knack collector), so I won't even try. :P I can't even do work on it anymore.

At one point I was trying to cram all of my Star Wars and LotR stuff onto our computer desk (including my host of Boba Fett stuff). It got pretty cluttered. I finally had to give in to BBL's protests and box up some of 'em. Even now, we've got to clear things off it every three months or so.

And (sorta) with the food topic...TF, a live goldfish?! 8O Do I even want to know?

Probably not, but I'll just say it was an initiation prank perpetrated upon us lowly high school freshmen on the Varsity Soccer Team at Zaragoza AFB, Spain. It was either swallow the goldfish, or suffer an Industrial Strength Wedgie. Still, it wasn't too bad; kinda like swallowing a large Jello-cube whole...except that it wriggled all the way down, and kept wriggling for a minute or two. Followed it up with a dog bone, too (Milkbone brand; not too bad with milk).

-"As you wish..."

-"AaaaaAAaaaaaa!!"

Fett's Vette

The Lyrics

Guest Admiral_Antilles
I like a good steak myself. But will eat anything that comes in front of me when it's dinner time. :lol:

I like a good steak myself. But will eat anything that comes in front of me when it's dinner time. :lol:

It's a stupid question when put to you my friend... :lol::lol:

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif

Well, there's egg and bacon; egg sausage and bacon; egg and spam; egg bacon and spam; egg bacon sausage and spam; spam bacon sausage and spam; spam egg spam spam bacon and spam; spam sausage spam spam bacon spam tomato and spam; spam spam spam egg and spam; spam spam spam spam spam spam baked beans spam spam spam or Lobster Thermidor a Crevette with a mornay sauce served in a Provencale manner with shallots and aubergines garnished with truffle pate, brandy and with a fried egg on top and spam.

Just my daily dose of Monty Python...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v436/RiesstiuIV/Krempel/trapaure.gif