Who plays Rebellion AND Europa Universalis?

Gleem

How many of you play Rebellion AND Europa Universalis?  

6 members have voted

1. 1. How many of you play Rebellion AND Europa Universalis?

• I play just Rebellion. I don't play EU2.
    • I play AND Rebellion and EU2.

At the moment I am playing Rebellion and Europa universalis 2 all at the same time. In a way the two games have a lot in common. They are both real time with the option of being able to slow down everyonce in a while to slow down the game for contemplation and revisement of the overall strategy. Actually, it wouldn't be all that hard to move the Star Wars setting to a medevial/renaissance setting. Imagine Star Destroyers like as being giant war galleons and imagine the rebellion along the lines of the Dutch uprising from Spain, or the American war for indepence.

So I was wondering.. How many of you play both Rebellion and EU2?

What do you think of Europa Universalis?

"When you take water and pour it into a cup, it BECOMES the cup. When you put the water in a bowl it becomes the bowl. Be smart, be like water my friend.."-Bruce Lee

:arrow: btw did you tryed the new game Sparta ?!

:arrow: I usualy go for Medieval: Total War :wink:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

• SWR Staff - Executive

Can you give us more details on Europa Universalis? A site link?

Europa Universalis reminds me of EU, the European Union. EU in space.. sounds pretty scary to me :)

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Can you give us more details on Europa Universalis? A site link?

Europa Universalis reminds me of EU, the European Union. EU in space.. sounds pretty scary to me :)

Not trying to advertise illegally but since you are the webmaster and this is a really good game to those who like real RTS with actual strategy in it:

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/strategy/europauniversalis2/review.html

It beats Civilization in realism, it's very well playable as a MP-game and I think it has some ideas for our kick-ass self-produced version of Rebellion II too :D

"When you take water and pour it into a cup, it BECOMES the cup. When you put the water in a bowl it becomes the bowl. Be smart, be like water my friend.."-Bruce Lee