Galaxy size

Konyak

:arrow: Nobody did it yet..... but.....

:arrow: If you plan to mod many dll's and add new planets names pics etc. keep count of dll. numbers and mix all the work corectly you my have succes ....hmmmm.... I will go for a clone system it will reduce your work.

:arrow: But ... the AI will be slow..... I gues.... but this also could be fixed by fast ships .

:arrow: You will mood the dll's with the Reshack.....but I don't garante succes :(

:arrow: All that RebEd can do with systems and planets can be seen in the A'N Series :) Download section.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

hmmm I dont realy think I gonna do it :) becouse I am a bit lame for dll editing :)

the first time I hacked the Rebbelin I used a hexeditor :) and changed the suplycost for the units, and thats all...

but it was long ago... but now I dont know how or where to start it :( so thats why I skd this here, and I also hoped that I can get some help for that :) or someone to help me to do that :)

:arrow: If you plan to mod many dll's and add new planets names pics etc. keep count of dll. numbers and mix all the work corectly you my have succes ....hmmmm.... I will go for a clone system it will reduce your work.

That has been tried, it didn't work.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

:arrow: Well I plan to but I was to tied up with the PTESB for experiments ,,,,,,,

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

so you said there are no chance to expand the galaxy size? :(

is here someone to tried to change it?

Trejiuvanat is probably the most experienced dude in this one. If he says, it didn't work... :(

The game can't be expanded in general, we still can mod it however.

Vadunkok and/or Hast1ngs tried editing the .dats and the DLLs in an attempt to clone a sector or a system, and they couldn't. To expand the galaxy needs the game's sourcecode.
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif