Damage control

Canno

Question

what is it? I see it in rebed but it doesn't say what it does!

i'm sure its got something to do with damage :roll: but what?

and is it better when its at a higher value or lower?

P.S.

is there an updated rebed editing guide? cuse the one it came with is... well... severly lacking in dettail.....

Any help is allways good and apprecated (however you spellit :P )

P.S.S.

i'm not a newbi but for some reson it got posted here or mybe i'm just getting carles.

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

6 answers to this question

:arrow: try to compare the that rate from a CC and a MC Then you will figure out who repairs are much faster :) ...btw control the damage :idea::wink: lower fast > bigger worse :D

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

thanks for the help with that Cain :!:

now does anybody know anything about an updated rebed manual or have one of there own or somethin?

-"The major is a good man means well and works hard. Undortunatly, he would not be able to get a clue if he went out into a field full of horny clues during clue mating season , smeared his naked body with clue musk, and danced the ritual clue mating dance."-

-"Now there's an image I'd really have preferred you'd kept to yourself."-

:arrow: Nope I have no ideea :( but if you need directions try joining the RDB II :idea::wink:

I remember someone once threw a single MC vs. 1 ISD and 2 VSDs,

and the MC won, because the SDs had'nt the firepower to cripple

its shield generators, but the MC did.

Why?

Because the Mon Calamary Cruiser has the hightest damage control

rating in the game. It repairs faster then anything else.

Sorry for wasting your time and space...

:arrow: .... what is the shield rate is for ?! Remember how fast repairs a CC and how long it takes for a MC to repair when he is damaged ?! Well compare their original repair rates :wink:

:arrow: In the tactical mode you don't have repairs :lol: only recharge rates :idea: ...did you ever seen a hull bar comming back ?!

:arrow: Btw 3 MC can easly kill a SSD .....well you will see the results in the Protectorate when you will have to take on the Executor (now SSD) with the MC's ...from the first days.

Anyway I suspect that is more to a ship taht we can see in the RebEd :)

What i've found out is that the higher the damage control rating, the faster ship systems will repair in tactical. Just to test it I had increased damage control so high that any damage done to the ship would be repaired between volleys! 8O