Netgame save files

Triskozko

Question

I wanted to continue an online game of Rebellion with a friend, but his brother was on his computer, so he installed Rebellion on his laptop and I setup a TCP/IP game.

But when he joined the session I setup, I couldn't select the loadgame window to continue our game that I had saved earlier. :?

Does the savegame file need to be present on both players machines to load a netgame :?:

13 answers to this question

Believe me, you don't want to know what Cain will do to those... Some nasty experimenting, first he rips bits of them, bit by bit... Then he puts them through thorough test... How much Tex-Mex music they can handle, how many days can they spent all forgotten in a tiny room, still listening to Tex-Mex... And when he's through with them he'll sell them as slaves, to a Tex-Mex music studio...
http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

:arrow: .....hmmm....I need them for the scenario makeing to try to use a multiplay save in a singleplay ..... and I remember that one connection type sould permit that .

:arrow:- Trej... I told you before also... never tell anywane what happen to you with that experiment . My mistake but all the pain is gone I hope .... Still I know that your new implants work well.... so stop remembering that events from your life....- Bad , bad ....Trej ! :twisted:

:arrow: Trej before the experiment.....

http://www.starwars.com/community/captions/2004/02/img/caption131.jpg

:arrow: ...see now how cool Vong I made out of him ?!

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow::lol::lol::lol: ...... Nice no our little Trej ?!.... now is all grown up as a true Vong....

:arrow: Btw I hope that the leg I give it to him then is still working well now .....it was a difficult implant....

:arrow: still he remains a little aggressive .... an operation error ...or trauma ?!....I don't know.....you will see the side-effects in his replay soon :D

First a picture of a very young Cain, before he had the multiple mutiliations, that show a interesting face of our Yuuzhan Vong!

With the years Cain was gaining on mutilations and as an adolescenct acne, mutilations and the need to finance the protectorate troops resulted in Cain getting a good job..

Already a grown Yuuzhan Vong, Cain needed some more challenging jobs. Such as this, and later this.

:twisted::twisted::twisted::twisted:

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

:arrow: Very funny Trej :) ..... keep up the good work ..... I knew you needed this stimulent ..... you were a little sad this days :D

:arrow: Btw Trej ...do you whant to do a new scenarios download ...?!....we could work to do a better job ..... I need you on this one .....

:arrow:OK.... when you are ready with cool ideas let me know :D