Will Shields blasts be visably stopped before Hull?

Destraex

I seem to remember that ships shields generally had lasers explode onto them a fair way out from the hull, will it be posible to show this in the mod. Currently all hits look like they go diectly onto the hull.

Will be interesting to see how you do this Evil, especially the rotating shields on the Mon Cals.

ohh, what like the ion cannon blast in empire strikes back that hits the ISD, hmm, it was ok, could use a little work mind

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

no more liekt he stray cannon hits on capital ships during the ROTJ ships battle. THe energy sort of dissapated on the hull - but looked like invisable shielding was a work.

You can tell when a ships shields are down as chunks or holes get carved in the hull plating. In ROTJ a lot of the time the laser blasts seemed to spread when they hit in a small explosion and leave no damage. I presume this was shielding at work.

As I said not seen it for some time (thre movie that is)