Can i get ome help?

JinX

• SWR Staff - Executive
If you don't have Maya, you're basically dead in the water. As I'm sure Eville Jedi will tell you, modding for Homeworld 2 is a lot harder than editting simple bitmaps in Rebellion.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

:arrow:.....Well let me see .... We have many space-pirates here :idea: .....just let me finish the P II and the HW 2 Mod will recive full support :)

:arrow: Btw can anyone give me a Hw2 v1.2 link here I have the first version i gues and with no chance for the mod to work ....I hope that it is not changeing the .exe to much 8):wink: ...or I'm dead :cry:

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: "...Whoppee....it pays to be a criminal :idea: "

:arrow: aaaaa.....Evaders that was a quote don't close the topic :wink:

• SWR Staff - Executive

heh you making fun of my 5 minute texture jobs ?

(hint it's the secret why I can get stuff out so fast, I don't spend the time to make it perfect :P ) the goal is to get through all of the ships and then go back and redo what looks bad, that way gameplay is all there, it just needs eye candy (I dislike mods where one ship every two months comes out, even if it looks spectacular, by the time the mod folds up they have accomplished maybe 5 ships)

though if people could be updating the textures along the way, all the better.

:arrow: ....hmmmm maybe after I finish the P II I will start to work on the ships :) from your mod ... and I'm not makeing fun :wink: ......btw the textures are images .jpgs or .bmps ?! applyed on 3D models ?

:arrow::? ...well....I will need some support then :)....just send me bmp.s if you have any there :)

• 2 weeks later...
I am stuck with dial-up, so my only way to download large files, like this impressive-looking mod., is to break them up over several nights using GetRight. So, here's the problem: GetRight can't find your .zip file for .26c. Is this a security feature of the swrebellion.net servers or simply a glitch?

• SWR Staff - Executive

There shouldn't be a problem with download managers. DAP (Download Accelerator Pro) seems to be working fine with it.

Perhaps GetRight is being bad. I don't know.

Cain: you probably need to understand models before you can do textures. I recommend some time studying 3D modelling.

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

Cain: you probably need to understand models before you can do textures. I recommend some time studying 3D modelling.

:arrow::lol: yeah you're right :) but after Rebellion : The Empire Strike Back will be up.... in a week or two....Then I will start to study 3D :)