Ship List

DarthFelth

Hey Eville, how about just putting the four known Hapan ships (Battledragon, Nova, Hetrinar Bomber, M-something fighter) in with the New Republic, since they joined them eventually anyway? Although they didn't have a major participation in the Galactic Civil War, they were present at the battle were Zsinj and the Iron Fist were destroyed (fitting in with the warlords theme), and in the New Jedi Order they were in quite a few battles against the Yuuzhan Vong.

i would hope that they are a npc race for single player, maybr even usable in multiplayer, but i would rather see him iron out the imps and rebels first, then move onto the chiss, hapans, etc

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

nope :roll: im way to lazy :P but i know a few modders that im sure i could talk into doing it, and i know anouther guy who is learning to model jsut so the hapans come to pass, so dont worry about it to much mate

http://www.thegamingunion.co.uk/Forum/ubb/conquestBanner.jpg

and come visit Galactic Conquest Online Website here

• 3 weeks later...

The Battle Dragon would probably be nigh-impossible to do what with the rotating saucer sections, but I will say right now that I would literally kill an innocent civillian and hold a pagan ritual sacrificing them to Roktar, God-Tower of the North, if it meant getting the Hapes Nova and Nova II Battle Cruisers.

:P

While I acknowledge that the Tyrant is an awsomely well-done ship, it is made up specifically for this mod. The Doomgiver from Jedi Knight 2 has not yet been included in the mod, and it could make an adequate canon replacement for the Tyrant. Just put missile launchers under the twin noses of the ship instead of drop pods.