Darth Vader: Everybody's favorite right hand man.

BuonoNut

Here's to my first post. . .

While playing as the Empire: its early, I'm taking care of some recruitment duties: Vader and Palpy on Coruscant. . . days pass. . . . Vader has discovers Daala, Piett, and Labansat can be trained in the Force.

The alliance isn't pressing (as usual: AI) so I take the time to build their numbers all up with some Jedi Training. I put all 4 of them in a mission together. The first one comes back with much success and relatively quickly, so I do another such mission. Again, more success. For example, Piett's Diplomacy was at 175 before doing a dip mission on any planet. Daala's leader ship and Laban's espi were nearly 200.

One thing leads to another. . . Vader and Piett find themselves in the turmoil stricken Mon Calimari sector. The assult of Bothwuai soon takes place with no uprising, so Vader and Jedi Student Piett (with all superior numbers) do some quick diplomacy together.

A few successes later, and then the mission fails "My Mission has Failed" -Vader. "Nuts" I thought. "What happened?" I scroll up to the next message:

It's from Piett: "Through the Force, I have discovered Vader has betrayed the Empire."

Amazing. Well, I guess he does have to betray the Empire sometime. . .

By the way:

I would like to have the chance to play someone other than the person I've been playing for the past 1.5 years. If anyone is interested:

(1) let me know, somehow/however you prefer, or

(2) let me know where to go to find players that would like to play at any given time. I haven't seen the ZOME.COM thing pan out just yet...

Thanks!

Buononut

:arrow: Hey you two guys :) The RDB II (Rebellion Design Bureau II) is in need of project game testers (beta and omega) So if one of you or both are interested in some team work...just contact us. I should inform you that the job of testgammer (testpilot) is a very dangeros one but if you consider this to be a challenge ...just visit the RDB II fourm.

Seeya.

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

Just like in the movies. You're lucky that good old Palpy (more old, than good) wasn't nearby. :lol:

The Empire is all. It could never be defeated. NEVER.

Thrawn lived, Thrawn lives, Thrawn's gonna live!

SWR has you, follow the blue Thrawn.

[+1 post]

:arrow: Well , well , well Admiral....how much time you will saty outside us, The Collective :?: TCs and big projects require team work so just join the Bureau if you think big :) You know we have also an "Action" Departament where you could be a spy or a Blackhole Stormtrooper.

Team Members :

CONCEPTIONAL ART DEPARTAMENT - Cain, Mad78

WEAPONS DEPARTAMENT & MODELS - DeathSquire36

RDB II PROTOCOL DEPARTAMENT - Chimera[MIA]

CARDS & ART DEPARTAMENT I - NicFyyar

CARDS & ART DEPARTAMENT II - Crowin

PLAY BALANCE DEPARTAMENT & QA - Soltaris

SCENARIO DEPARTAMENT - Stellar_Magic

http://www.swrebellion.com/hosted/cain/images/RebDesBureau.GIF

Admiral? Where? I haven't saw anyone with sufficient posts in that topic... :lol:

We will destroy all who resist the Collective © Warzone 2100

The Empire is all. It could never be defeated. NEVER.

Thrawn lived, Thrawn lives, Thrawn's gonna live!

SWR has you, follow the blue Thrawn.

[+1 post]

Admiral? Where? I haven't saw anyone with sufficient posts in that topic... :lol:

We will destroy all who resist the Collective © Warzone 2100

:arrow: A Start is a start small at the begining....:) we are four now. But ho knows what the future holds for us !? Anyway the Collective had the impresion that Xerox II is an Admiral not a copy machine droid :twisted: .

:arrow: I have discovered that RebEd wants obligatory the CD in. That is the best I can do for now.

-3 ...

...It's from Piett: "Through the Force, I have discovered Vader has betrayed the Empire."
And here I sit, thinking that major chars cannot betray.

Lemme guess, you clicked on that checkbox in Vader's card in RebED, right ?

Btw, welcome to the forums :D

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/5183/animated9pn.gif

http://img146.imageshack.us/img146/1778/reloadedbannerdu8.gif

http://www.swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif

well, I was playing one of the special scenario games that I received from someone on this site. I'm not sure what all they did, but it is definately possible that was the case... =)

Minus Three??

:arrow: Loll....by any chance the dude ho that made that scenario was Cain :idea::?:

:arrow: If it was ..... it is because I made that scenario on the Protectorate were Luke and Vader are ....hmmm...a little close and love each other a little more :)

:arrow: If you want to be a tester in RDB II as we invited you....we are happy....that you accepted... anyway there is a small test for you before joining :)

:arrow:http://www.swrebellion.com/hosted/cain/Scenarios/The.Galaxy.of.Horror.zip

:arrow: Two scenarios both day 012 (Rebels and Imperials)....you have one system... the enemy all systems (all galactic systems are core like systems now) You have let say 12 ships the AI has around 125 :twisted:

:arrow: The scenario with the imperials is easy cause I "programmed" the AI to not attack in your system for 500 days.....only to attack your outer rim far outpost.

:arrow: The one with the Rebels as player ...hmmm... horrified even me cause The AI program is based on Imperial Navy tactics.

:arrow: Enjoy and if you succeed in both scenarios you are in the Team as Omega Play Tester ...that means you give the OK to all stuff coming out from the bureau :)

:arrow: Seeya.

:arrow: Mask's -3 is a little sign that he has only 3 post before 2000 and he can cose his own imaginative rank. I will prefer for him the rank of " Very Old Wise One"... :wink::lol::lol::lol:

If you look on the webpage at the news section, you'll see a new download address with 4 scenarios which freighten even me.

Let me know the result!

Holy challenge! Cain, how long is this Horror scenario supposed to take me to complete? Geez.

well, I'm well on the way to Victory, I hope. Should I send you the save files when i'm done?

thanks

:arrow::D Well just show me that you managed to push back the enemy and conquer 1/2 of the galaxy .

:arrow: Don't bother with the first tree from here I prefer to see you in the last one [savegame 004]....here you start and play same/same but with only two characters ( strong ones with R&D also )

:arrow: Here is the link :

http://www.swrebellion.com/hosted/cain/MemberTrial/RDB.II.Members.Final.Tests.zip

:arrow: Try and let me know the result :)

:arrow: BTW The 004 is the hardest scenario ever concived for Rebellion it is The True : REBELLION AI - MISSION IMPOSSIBLE. IF you win this scenario only with Vader and Palpy and starting with no planet and only one ship !? [ A SSD to feal safe :) ]

:arrow: I can give you some tips but you could also try to load again and again :).... :idea: .....just be fast .... I already put you near two planets that you need to have very soon to survive :)

:arrow: Seeya.

:arrow: Yes make a .zip and send them .....btw they are hard enough for you ? I only create games were I can lose :idea::wink:

:arrow: Try this cristian_michael@yahoo.com

:arrow: RDB II is a New Design Support Bureau for new TCs and Rebellion & more stuff ....hmmm you should see the RDB II forum from here [sWR] and you wil get the picture.Btw we have only just started.

:arrow: After you see all the staff that is there, ask me more questions if you have. Also post opinions in the preview topic. Some stuff form our latest project is there.