Guide to making cards

heatsabe

Ok .....tell me what type of cards you want to make and I will tell you how to do it ....:)
I would like to make a nice Daala card...

:arrow::D Well send me the face and the body :) They are some great comic books with good pics of Daala inside which I don't have them here :(

:arrow: Anyway that replay was long ago .....Scathane maybe you can find what you like in the PTESB cards ?!

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

:arrow: Wow great Picture....try PM ing Mad78 for this since i don't have the RebEd installed after I reinstaled windows...my Rebellion CD has an error ......ahhhhhhhhhhh.....why the CD's get old ?

:arrow: Anyway PM him this link and ask him to do the card from my part to... in actualy 5-6 minutes it's ready with only resize to do and magic wand it to copy / paste it on a blue background.

Guest Scathane
:arrow: Wow great Picture....
That's why I want a good card for her! :D

try PM ing Mad78 for this since i don't have the RebEd installed after I reinstaled windows...
I will.

...my Rebellion CD has an error ......ahhhhhhhhhhh.....why the CD's get old ?
More and more people seem to have this problem. I wonder whether we could do something about this...

:arrow: Anyway PM him this link and ask him to do the card from my part to... in actualy 5-6 minutes it's ready with only resize to do and magic wand it to copy / paste it on a blue background.
I would do it myself but I never seem to be able to get rid of a blueish aura around the character pic... :( How do you do it?

:arrow: You paint the sourounding background in the same color.....paint around the main pic removeing such the blueish stuff...then you magic wand crop and then paste resize it....

I would do it myself but I never seem to be able to get rid of a blueish aura around the character pic... :( How do you do it?

I find that the magic wand can help to clear a lot of the Background, but specially when turning Jpeg for cards it turn to be a bit more difficult. You can always a hard pixel-sized eraser to clear up the tricky parts. (Hair, tentacles, alien proboscis) and a larger hard brush to ease the rest, it does not take long.

http://www.swrebellion.com/~jahled/Trej/banner.gif

Guest Scathane
I find that the magic wand can help to clear a lot of the Background, but specially when turning Jpeg for cards it turn to be a bit more difficult. You can always a hard pixel-sized eraser to clear up the tricky parts. (Hair, tentacles, alien proboscis) and a larger hard brush to ease the rest, it does not take long.
I am using the magic wand! :evil:

:arrow: For God sake....paint the damn blue stuff in an other color manualy zoom and paint around the pic.....after this slow procces you magic wand it...

You can't corectly magic wand it before since the blurish stuff is not only one blue color ....they are many variants that confuse the magic wand ....that's why you have to make the bluerish stuff a single color.....so zoom and paint then crop and paste.... :wink: