Ship Names

Stratus

When playing as the Empire, I prefer to name my ISD's using the international alpha code: Alpha, Baker, Charlie, Delta, Echo, ....
Alpha, Bravo, Charlie, Delta, Echo, Foxtrot... :roll:

Damn you- beat me to it! I too have used D16's strategy... Pity it doesn't work very well against a computer... :lol: I made one Death Star to protect Coruscant and that was suddenly Death Star 3 :twisted: I really need to find a multiplayer opponent some day... That and actually find time to play the game period...

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I actually named one "." once... That was in "Sentence Fleet" Edited by DarthTofu

12/14/07

Nu kyr'adyc, shi taab'echaaj'la

Not gone, merely marching far away

I typically name the DeathStar itself while naming the fleet it's in only DeathStar1. Even with the advantages the Empire has it is still too expensive to build too many of them though. - Grand Moff Conway

I typically name the DeathStar itself while naming the fleet it's in only DeathStar1. Even with the advantages the Empire has it is still too expensive to build too many of them though. - Grand Moff Conway
That's why you cheat like me and make Death Stars about as expensive as TIE Fighters. :twisted:

That is one way of dealing with the problem, and I have actually lowered the cost a bit- no where as low as that however. My personal settings are designed to show that the rebels were at a disadvantage since they were rebels/criminals and could not just go to Kuat and order stuff; where the Empire as the government of the galaxy could order what it wanted and got mass production discounts.- Grand Moff Conway

...where the Empire as the government of the galaxy could order what it wanted and got mass production discounts

Also/and... you will build stuff at that price or we will obliterate a couple of your cities...

http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif