Request for Flag

SOCL

I play a game online called NationStates and in it you create you very own nation and rule it and what-not. So any how, I want an original flag and am currently using a flag from a Japanese anime. Now, I'm not very good at making pics so I thought: Hell, why I don't I ask one of the guys/gals at SWR.N? Great idea! I know! So let's go! Okay. Why do you always get to type? Because I can and you can't. Oh, yeah, well, you're S-O. So what, you're C-L. Man, forget you!

...well, you can see how ideas and thoughts come and go in my mind.

Any how, what I need is some to specialize this flag, the flag of the Principality of Zeon in Mobile Suit Gundam (a 1979 anime show) so that the red is blue. Additionally, I want the Zeon symbol that is in the center shrunk, but still kept center and dolphins to flank both sides of it (the dolphins in black, solid or outline, it doesn't matter). The dolphins should look something like this, with the shrunk Zeon symbol where the blue sphere is in the tatoo picture. Also, be sure to take out the blue design-things located on either side of the dolphins (in the tatoo picture), I just want dolphins like those.

If anyone could this for me, I would greatly appreciate it. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask.

Thanks! :D

I'm about to sound like an ass. Err, Trej, I'm 100% grateful for the flag, but is there anyway you can make it 6KB or less? You see, NationStates won't load it unless it's 6kb or less. :(:oops: ...please? :( Edited by SOCL

Yo guys, I haven't been to our MSN webspace for ages! I just checked it out, excellant! :) I guess the reason I haven't been there is because of the problems i'm experiancing with my pc generating errors when I goonline, so I can't do stuff like copy and paste url links... they get mighty long with an msn passport site, hay! :lol:
http://www.jahled.co.uk/smallmonkeywars.gif