How to install the tc's

lepsfootball

Question

13 answers to this question

• SWR Staff - Executive
What are Total Conversions (TCs)?

TCs are made using RebED’s Load Setting feature. All changes from cards and DLLEntries are saved to one REB file for easy loading and saving. This makes a great way for us to change the game, creating an entirely different and fun scenario.

Step 1) download RebED and install it

Step 2) extract TC to RebED directory

Step 3) Open RebED and use Load Setting to load the TC file

Have fun!

Evaders99

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/rebellionbanner02or6.gif Webmaster

http://swrebellion.com/images/banners/swcicuserbar.png Administrator

Fighting is terrible, but not as terrible as losing the will to fight.

- SW:Rebellion Network - Evaders Squadron Coding -

The cake is a lie.

for lepsfootball:

If you download the Last TC on this site you will find there an Word info file ho will guide you step by step :)

- The Trivium Organization - Community Manager -

- Petroglyph Fan Forums - CoAdmin & Human Resources Manager -

OK,ok....let's see ....you instaled RebEd at the location that you wish no ?!ok ....now you go there for ex: D:\NewStaff\RebEd and open The Reb ed file ....and you will have there some files and the .exe to open actualy the program.:)

now let's go back a little....:).....you open the Protectorate v2.1 file and you find there I gues 5 files....You take 3 the Protectorate and the two ho have .dll in their name you can let the 2 word info and the wallpaper there.

...so you select this 3 files and right clic *copy* ...then go to the Rebed file were have you pot it and give right clic *paste* it will overwrithe the old .dll files and just give *yes* . So now you clic on the .exe and you will se RebEd window appear and you will see there in the lower left a load option and when you clic it you will see Rebellion The Protectorate now in the folder and you give load and ok it will take 3 seconds. and after you can play the TC and whrite on the general forum your opinion about it in the respective topic.....I had first the same problems :lol:

Thanks lepsfootball...you make me to be :oops:...I just hope that my next TC will be close to Reloaded and the last better .....hmmm....As I sed before The protectorate was first designed for me and after some time I decided to post it :wink: soo I'm sorry but you will feal my style of play in the TC...if you want to play against the Death Star just reduce his cost end the Empire will manufacture it :)

Seeya on the fourms :lol:

CAIN, you intend making an awesome TC that even blows away Reloaded, and all this you will realize with MSpaint 8):?8O

An aimable job, and I wish you luck. Especially when making new models :wink:

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

CAIN, you intend making an awesome TC that even blows away Reloaded, and all this you will realize with MSpaint 8):?8O

An aimable job, and I wish you luck. Especially when making new models :wink:

btw ...You didn't see it yet ?! no ?! so...anyway thanks...it is a little hard to make two projects The Remnant and The Reloaded ...The Remnant is still soft but with great quality and also new models that exploit the weakness of the original 3D Rebellion [see the Imperial Nova Destroyer from the wallpaper and you will :idea: ].....hey about your dune avatar ...now I see....cool caracter btw..... :)

About the new moldels.... :lol: ..thats DeathSquire job ....the Mangal Project is also a team and has 4 TC's to make : Rebellion The Protectorate,Rebellion The Remnant,rebellion The Emperor's Return..and the last where La_Forge will participate also will be Rebellion The One....I gues....we useing more programs now...

Seeya.

Ah, that is good news to hear!

[being angry because he wants to make new TC's too... mode]

Maaaaaaaaaask, when are we going to make our new TC after Reloaded?

[/being angry because he wants to make new TC's too... mode]

Z'anthr saves the world. Sorry about the mess...

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: .....Reloaded will be finished one day....:) then we will make a TC's that will rock the Star Wars story :)

:D

Anyway...hmmm the Remnant will be relesed soon....with new ships,new troops,new ....this is a surprise.....almost all the staff is very new and cool .....btw. now the "true" Lucas story is more linked to the TC...so....you will like it more :)