editing facilities

Jin_Roh

Sorry if this has been covered somewhere else, but:

1. Does Rebed allow you to edit the encyclopedia information for the production facilities? (I'm talking training centers, construction and shipyards). I can edit their stats, but can't edit pictures or text with my copy.

2. Does anyone know where the "large" (encyclopedia) pics of the advanced facilities are? I found the basic construction yard, training center, and shipyard pics in the gokres.dll at position 262-264. But I can't find the large pics of the advanced facilities. Maybe they're in a different dll?

Thanks!

i think mask has the dll's mapped, im not sure if hes got all of em or just a few
Why are people afraid to die? It is a natural part of life. Life and Death. They go together. Some people are just willing to speed up that process.

The encyclopedia pictures are not in the dlls. They are in the folder /Edata. The files Edata.??? are actually standard bitmaps. If you do not have a picture viewer that displays them (like AcdSee for example) rename them as Edata???.bmp to see.