EAW Release Pushed Back

vasuba_pff

I can understand if they need more time, but you didn't have to go and say that today was gonna be a good day when it's gonna be bad news! Now im all dissapointed, and im gonna fail my mid-terms tommorrow! :cry:

"The Dark Side of the Force is a pathway to many abilities some would consider to be unnatural."- Darth Sidious

http://img481.imageshack.us/img481/2268/tfomegag25vz.jpg

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Welcome to the forums Rv! I hope you enjoy your stay! Interesting first post..............

Protecting the world from those who have an IQ higher than 30! Huzzah!

Trust me...I'm a professional.

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

http://img504.imageshack.us/img504/5380/pffuserbar2modnp0.jpg

I cant yet comment about the demo

Not so much about teasing its just im not allowed to really speak about that at this time. And yes, the database has crashed! lol Too many people.

You aren't a dev of Empire At War, so don't speak about DEMO, release date, ...

You have already done a mistake with Dev chat and another one today.

Wait & See and stop fake news....

You had to sign up just for that? :roll:

Trouble is, you don't need a spark... that stuff is highly unstable, it is like trying to juggle snowballs underwater unstable.

Basically if you leave this stuff in daylight it will explode, if you drop it it will explode, if you talk bad about it it will explode. Maybe not the last one, but it could...

And on the side of the bottle it's contained in it says: "Shake well before use!" :D

Not so much about teasing its just im not allowed to really speak about that at this time. And yes, the database has crashed! lol Too many people.

This isn't fake news.

It's current news, and as of right now it's accurate.

http://www.lfnetwork.com/images/lfnlinker.gif

Star Wars: Empire at War.Net Moderator

&

SWGalaxies Moderator

Co-Leader of The Affiliates! -A-

- What we do in life, echoes in eternity!

- May the pants be with you!

Lol!!!!! Fosh, you crack me up! Or is it just that there is so many pesimistic people that any hint of humor makes me go crazy?

Some other members and I are trying to be superheroes and save the forums. But we can't do it on our own. We need your help! Join us!

Kinda hard words, but can´t see anything wrong about this statement.

Thanks for that!

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

Empire At War - the new RTS

www.empireatwar.net

Star Wars Battlefront. Real online SW gaming

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

Live The Saga: Star Wars Galaxies

www.swgalaxies.net

I along with most people like constructive criticism, but what Rv said was not constructive, it was just mean! I weep for thee, Darth Maluk!

Dork you crack me up. Even when I am sober!

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

Creative? Show off your creations at the only officially endorsed Lucasarts Mod/download site

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

Dork you crack me up. Even when I am sober!

That's my job! I've decided to go on the 218th Crusade! I am going to restore optimism to this forum!!! Huzzah! Who's with me??

I along with most people like constructive criticism, but what Rv said was not constructive, it was just mean! I weep for thee, Darth Maluk!

It wasn´t mean, just a realistic summarisation.

DMUK, i apreciate your work for new infos, but " cant yet comment about the demo " is not an info. With postings like this you are forcing up the displeasure, created by this news, wich where announced by you.

:arrow: Firstly that's a personal attack in my book, although I can't do anything because I am not a mod or admin. It's not like DMUK makes up news. He just reports what is given. That's not "fake news", it's reality.

:arrow: Secondly since DMUK is not a dev then he should be able to talk about the demo and release date. Plus he is very well informed, more so than most of us.

:arrow: Thirdly don't take this as a flame or bash or whatever. I'm just correcting you on several points.

:arrow: Fourthly welcome to the forums, :D

:arrow: Fifthly next time use a PM so that we can't all see it. :)

I'm angry too... DMUK, why did you say that the news don't agitates about the demo? The half SW:EaW Fancommunity was up to hear your "big announcment"...

I have wait and wait and it's 12am in germany... thats very late for this "crappy" news.

I'm angry too... DMUK, why did you say that the news don't agitates about the demo? The half SW:EaW Fancommunity was up to hear your "big announcment"...

I have wait and wait and it's 12am in germany... thats very late for this "crappy" news.

No! No! No! You've got it all wrong. You're supposed to say you were slightly hurt by the news! Optimism people!

It really is your fault for staying up until midnight to hear some news! You could have just waited until morning and heard it then. (not trying to flame or get mad at people, just trying to get some of the pressure off of DMUK) :D

No! No! No! You've got it all wrong. You're supposed to say you were slightly hurt by the news! Optimism people!

It really is your fault for staying up until midnight to hear some news! You could have just waited until morning and heard it then. (not trying to flame or get mad at people, just trying to get some of the pressure off of DMUK) :D

Waiting till next day and take in mind that a demo can release, are you CRAZY? ^^ ;)

Lets just correct one thing.

As I have said on the official forums, I said I had some 'Major' news announcement. Now, everyone presumed it was about the demo. I didnt mention the demo at all when I made that announcement.

To me, and most of the fan base, a delay in the games release is major news. After that posting, I only mentioned about the demo by saying that 'its not teasing etc etc' because I cant talk about that.

When I speak with Lucasarts, they have to be able to trust me not to relay everything they tell me. I have been in regular contact with them for 5, almost 6 years - a long time and trust me, once I am allowed to mention about the demo...I will. I might even write an autobiography about it.. !

DMUK

The Lucasfan Network

www.lfnetwork.com

www.empireatwar.net

www.swbattlefront.net

www.lucasfiles.com

www.swgalaxies.net

I sense a Disturbance in the Force

Calm down everyone. Its just news, go to sleep if you are tired. Remeber that DMUK and Myself are only one hour behind you in England and we aren't going around flaming everyone!!

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg

Waiting till next day and take in mind that a demo can release, are you CRAZY? ^^ ;)

Some say I am.......

But anywho: I'm just trying to show that it wasn't DMUK's fault about the news. Don't shoot the messenger!!!

I think thats really the issue that sums it up. Lucasarts made a bad call forcing a "Big Announcement" like Event by saying cant release delay info til a certain time on a certain day. You shouldnt expect the worse for big announcements and honestly big announcements shouldnt be negative.

Its obvious that EAW has been delayed til Feb 21st for some time now as Ebgames etc listed 21st while most sites still said 7th. Lucasarts again failed in community relations