Call for caution.

Teradyn_pff

How have the changes and information about EAW changed your plans on purchasing the game?  

44 members have voted

1. 1. How have the changes and information about EAW changed your plans on purchasing the game?

• I have already bought the game ahead of time and wont cancel the order.
    • I have already put down a deposit at my local game store and wont be changing my mind.
    • I wasn't going to buy this game anyway.
    • I was going to order ahead of time or put down a deposit, but changes in the game have prompted me to wait till I see the demo first.
    • I am not going to buy this game at all due to the news (post what news caused this).
    • I wasn't planning on doing anything until I got to try the demo.

By the look of the game now, im buying it solely for Legacy of War and other mods.

Then how does the news that the game may end up being unmoddable or very difficult to mod affect your decision? *Holds mike up to Zer Teron*

If you ask me, im veru disapointed after hearing the news.

Guest JediIgor
I'm getting the game no-mater what, but ill what till the demo to see if im going to preorder or just buy it off the shelf when i see it.

We can thank wonderful people like Phantom for all the awesome derivative products LEC has produced lately.

I'm getting the game no-mater what, but ill what till the demo to see if im going to preorder or just buy it off the shelf when i see it.

We can thank wonderful people like Phantom for all the awesome derivative products LEC has produced lately.

dude that dose not even make sense.

Just ignore him Phantom. Anyway this news has zero bearing on me getting the game. I have always wanted this game and just because it gets pushed back in development or it isn't moddable doesn't mean I still won't want to play it a lot. :)

He is stating that lack of community voice for what is "important and not important to them" has led to games that do not meet our expectaions. But I agree, it is a bit random and out of contect. Just like this entire thread. It is mainly flame. And flaming isn't productive under any circimstance. It just gets everybody upset.

The delay of the realese was to add some major game enhancements to the game. This will probably be worth the extra two weeks we have to wait. They wouldn't delay it and get us mad for some stupid reason. The new enhancements will probably make the game a lot better.

Guest JediIgor

He is stating that lack of community voice for what is "important and not important to them" has led to games that do not meet our expectaions. But I agree, it is a bit random and out of contect. Just like this entire thread. It is mainly flame. And flaming isn't productive under any circimstance. It just gets everybody upset.

See, someone understands. I like to thank people lacking for their wonderful support of the latest LEC games. And if you can't understand what I mean, well.. you are one of the lacking.

have faith young one, in the force of all that is good that petro will come out with award winning game EAW, regardless of a few down to earth reality checks,

my vote is still a-o-k! bring on teh game!

I've have you now - Lord Vader

I agree, as long as LEC can count on making their money off of the initial sales and the fact that the game is Star Wars, there is no need for any in depth quality. Just look at Episodes I-III, they went completely away from the feel of the OT but they sold alot of tickets because they were aimed at the kids and thier parents' money, and to hell with the long-time fans of Star Wars.

My Death Star is bigger than your Death Star!

"The XML is strong with this one!"

http://miniprofile.xfire.com/bg/bg/type/0/teradyn.png