The link is weak among violence and content in video games.

Gen.Vader

If you are so worried about gobal warming, then cause a nuclear winter. You know, the oppisite of what you're worried about. Gimme a brake... it was mid-night and I wasn't caffinated...

Why don't we just stop using all CO2 fuels and go back to the 16th century technology.

You a luddite there fosh? :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before your time that term, eh? :D

I would have thought so, since Luddites were a group of people during the industrial revolution who basically saw the new technology as a bad thing (It put them out of work I believe. It was some kind of employment thing) and would sabotage the equiptment. The term has changed to mean people who oppose any form of progression of technology etc.

"And the moral of the story is: Appreciate what you've got, because basically; I'm fantastic." ~ Holly, Red Dwarf

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y143/Lord_Darkmark/Forcedbanner01.jpg

http://www.starwarsforced.co.uk

well actually when virtual reality is invented then we'll all end up spending all our time on it, and die of starvation, or at least most people will, exept the amish and several other groups who are prepared (like me) then we'll have amish camps and be back where we started

and we probably are either gonna get global warming, or nuclear winter in at least one section of the world, cause of all the nukes we have

The Rain God

hell im sorta scared of virtual gaming, sooner or later there will be a point where our real and virtual world would be nearly identical in looks, sounds and more. then we will get more pyshcopaths that think that gunning down a mall GTA-style would be like the virtual world. and then an insanity/oblivious plea and they get a slap on the wrists. ugh
I've have you now - Lord Vader

I got to go into a VR FPS, and I damn near got sick. I put on the helmet and soon as I got rolling I got dis-oriented. Everything reacted to my movements (ex. I ducked, the screen would lower, I turn the screen would turn) except me walking and jumping, which was done with trigger and a button. That is probably the one thing that really threw me. 10 minutes later I'm victorously (15-7-5-5) stumbling towards the bathroom trying to figure out which way is up...

sorry cant help but laugh, and thats why VR aint in our homes or people would start sueing whoever made it :? People sure love sueing anything they can......... If we had flying cars people would sue that, if we sold a god game (which is released twice) people would sue that it gives a bad relion type stuff, and last example: You know them cars on spike tv ? Once they're being sold people sue them for releasing a souped up car.

Stupid people sueing :evil:

ill sue you for your horrible statement!

but you know who will sue the most?

a soccer moms/overprotective people

im still victorious though, i havent gotten a reply from the mava organazation yet, they have no way do counter my examples!

time to go play games, if i had any on comp boo hoo (i had to uninstall them for school)

no i have a few but im trying to stay out of alot of games this year, good grades and all that! and if all goes well ill be making the games in the future. so games now? or living quite well for myself with good games under my experienced belt? ill take the latter

and im protecting an investment here! if games get restricted by the law ill have less freedom! someone think of the children!!!....and me!!!!

i am keepin them and ya i know you arent a slacker its just if a game is there it...oohh warcraft....*slap* see? it just draws me in and thats why i have so few and i am busy on the weekends dude, you dont have a gf, i do, im tryin to spend alot of time with her silly. but i know 5 easy words that will get you a gf prolly.