Command and Conquer : Generals

Gen.Vader

C&C generals, to me is a game that holds many tatical...tatics...anyways, what i am doing now after SP, im going to fight a skirmish with 1 guy on normal, random army, then if i beat him, go up to hard,then brutal,then after that you add a 2nd person on normal and repeat. till you can beat 9-10 brutal armies at once, then you slaughter anyone on the internet.thats my agenda, sure itll take me until my 40s but hey,better start young =P
I've have you now - Lord Vader

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A) you can only have 8 armies at once on a map.

B) You better be damn young, because I had this since it came out and I can't beat 3 armies on the max difficulty setting... Something about be nuked (or laser beamed, or scuded) multiple times by multiple teams seems to do me in. Today I got hit by 3 nukes at the same time by the same guy... Broke my defensive line, I can tell you that much.

hmm, havent worked up to 3 on max. the trick is is keep on harassin them and destroy thier SW early. again i dont know how hard that is. gl

With 3 teams it is damn near impossible and keep up some semblence of a base defense. Your only real hope is that they send some of the WMDs to another AI team and not you. 1-on-1 it realitively easy if you don't mind having over a 100 causalties.

generals is not even worthy of being called a C&C. It has NO story and doesn't fit the other C&C games at all.

its EA sucking up money by using the C&C name. though it has some good mods.

and how does tiberian sun and red alert tie in?

one is a cold war era game and one is i sci fi game,it has no story becuase this one is just trying to make it a action game where you just take your units and kikll your opposition, it has been tailored that way.story was not what they were aiming for. akll in all its a good game, just took a departure from traditional C&C.

Ok kiddies keep up with me... Here is how the series are supposedly patched together...

*Red alert 1, Allies beat Soviets and install puppet dictator Romanov to replace stalin. Secertly Cain is egging this whole thing on.

*Red Alert 2: Romanov is secertly bitter about the soviet defeat and creates an army to suceed where Stalin failed... Allies beat Soviets again. The psyic Yuri tries to take over the world and gets owned also.

*The allies dis-band as the world police force and the UN creates the GDI to take over. In the meantime a meteor hits Earth causing the spread of the substance called Tiberum and a terrorist group calling itself Nod starts blowing things up.

*CnC Tiberium Dawn: GDI owns Nod, supposedly killing it's bald leader Cain in the final assault on his temple.

*CnC Tiberium sun: Surprise!!! Cain is alive and anger and bald as ever. Its assumed GDI lays the smack down on Nod again. But GDI seems to be losing the fight against the encroching Tiberium, the fact aliens may be coming, and Cain never seems to die leaves a nice big question mark...

Generals has little to nothing to do with the rest of the CnC universe.

Ok kiddies keep up with me... Here is how the series are supposedly patched together...

*Red alert 1, Allies beat Soviets and install puppet dictator Romanov to replace stalin. Secertly Cain is egging this whole thing on.

*Red Alert 2: Romanov is secertly bitter about the soviet defeat and creates an army to suceed where Stalin failed... Allies beat Soviets again. The psyic Yuri tries to take over the world and gets owned also.

*The allies dis-band as the world police force and the UN creates the GDI to take over. In the meantime a meteor hits Earth causing the spread of the substance called Tiberum and a terrorist group calling itself Nod starts blowing things up.

*CnC Tiberium Dawn: GDI owns Nod, supposedly killing it's bald leader Cain in the final assault on his temple.

*CnC Tiberium sun: Surprise!!! Cain is alive and anger and bald as ever. Its assumed GDI lays the smack down on Nod again. But GDI seems to be losing the fight against the encroching Tiberium, the fact aliens may be coming, and Cain never seems to die leaves a nice big question mark...

Generals has little to nothing to do with the rest of the CnC universe.

Dam I would of loved to play that alien part of the game but no EA had to mess up C&C :x I mean the part after Tiberium sun :roll:

EA will never release the series to any other company cause they've made so much money on the series and there is prolly another C&C in the midst of being developed. Unless petro is a ridiculously rich company they couldnt afford the title, no offense to petro but i know how corporations work, and i should my dad is the CEO of one, things are very complicated as far as trademarks copyrights etc. are involved, and also very pricey. Maybe after EaW and another game Petro may have the money. But how much of the profits is Petro recieving from the total? Im sure LEC is only giving them a small portion, thats also very unfortunatre because i think if your the one designing the game and only affiliated with LEC because of the logo star wars you should recive the bulk of the profits. Anyways my 2 cents.

but..but...but.......ea....C&C? nooo, i know they already released the generals which was good, but i want a red alert 3 from neowestwood! or a good company like ensemble,microsoft, and if EaW rocks the house then petro. a guy can dream cant he?

but i want a red alert 3

Ask yourself, how many time do the soviets have to get beat down before they get the idea that communist suprmacy will never happen? I keep hearing rumors of a Red Alert 3, but I hope they are just rumors, allied on soviet action is getting old. I much rather have a C&C: Tiberium Twilight and finish that series up.