LEC Feedback Topic - The EAW Galaxy

Cain

I have to agree with Jedi Igor on the topic. Rise of Nations got a bit boring after a certain length of time. However i think that bigger will be better. More planets will mean that the game will be longer and there will be a greater ability to do battles.

All that I'm afraid of with so many planets is that the game might form some sort of repetiveness, especially if you have to capture both space and the ground every single time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v208/arathorn8888/dexsigcopy2.jpg

I believe that most of the battles will be in space as you both meet at neutral planets.

It may become slightly repetitive but most games do.

On the Petro Website a part of the SWEAW description reads

Using an entirely new game engine, the game will feature beautifully rendered land and space battles set on over 50 memorable planets such as Hoth, Tatooine and Dagobah as well as never-before-seen environments taken directly from the Star Wars films and expanded universe novels. In the game, players can choose to join either the Rebel Alliance or the Galactic Empire, building and setting up tactical forces that can be unleashed on the enemy in real-time 3D. All of the gameplay and action within Star Wars Empire at War is a persistent, meaning that strategic and tactical elements from previous events will have a permanent effect on the galaxy.

WE HAVE EU STUFF!!!! YAY!!! We may have the SSD after all. :D

http://i199.photobucket.com/albums/aa197/knivesdamaster/tags/sith_omguserbar_member.jpg